- 12-10-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
My penis about half way down on the left side goes in like its not as wide and that part kind of curves in its odd,the rest has a bit of a left leaning curve Id like to get it full and straight What should I do?
- 12-10-2011 #2
do your beginner routine first bcause you need to be conditioned. You may find that jelquing does wnders for your weener.Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 12-11-2011 #3
I have the exact same thing on my left cc, it kinks and from there to the glans goes slightly left. Also have less thickness on my left cc.
Im currently working with and extender hoping to straighten it out , and hopefully somehow restores the tissue there to equal the thickness of my right cc.
But jelquing against the curve, erect jelquing against the curve, and bends might work. But like BigO said, you need to be conditioned first.7.5"NBP (+.25")
6" Base Girth (+..75")
Dahan Extender (204.20 hrs Week 7) 1/12/12
Shooting for the magic 8x6 .. Girth almost there..length goal, Your going down!!!
- 12-12-2011 #4
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
I have a similar thing too. The left side kind of curves inward...but you have to really be looking for it. It may have something to do with my OK grip...I grip mostly on the sides, so maybe this is what is causing it.
- By Johnny323 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2011, 09:45 PM
- By pe_captain in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2011, 08:49 AM
- By 8x6goal in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2011, 07:46 AM
- By Jiggles in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 11-16-2010, 11:22 AM
- By Someday :( in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2010, 07:16 AM