The Whole 9 yards... starting up PE again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Whole 9 yards... starting up PE again

Hello everyone i have been doing PE for about a year on and off longest maybe months on.. saw maybe .2 to .5 increase in length (temporary while i was doing pe) so im still skeptical about PE but leaning towards this defiantly works. So for the last 3 weeks ive been doing kegals warming up warming down light extender use and just conditioning my penis. im doing conditioning for one more week. during my 5 week break from school i dont smoke or drink alchole at all its sorta my time to relax and hang out with my gf. so during this time i rly focus on my health working out and my diet. this is what im going to do for 5 weeks see if this is good to getting back into PE.
    First day on break eat 200 calories lots of water lots of cranberry juice take a cleansing pill ( generic detox pill)
    second day 400 calories lots of water and cranberry juice
    third day 600 calories lots of water and cranberry juice
    fourth day 900 calories lots of water and cranberry juice
    fith day 1300 calories lots of water and cranberry juice
    sixth day 1600 calories lots of water and cranberry juice
    seventh day 2000 calories lots of water and cranberry juice

after those seven days i keep my calories at 2000-2200 calories a day and only drink water. i also start working out at my mma gym and run everyday except weekends. I am also starting PE after those 7 days. my PE workout is:
    The jelq free routine (side to side stretches, squeezes, erect kegals and warmups and warm downs before and after the workout.

My diet will be this:
    eat every 3 hours. 3 meals a day and 3 snacks a day. snacks are walnuts, almonds, all natural beef jerky, fruit, anything green (vegetables)... meals would be turkey, grilled chicken, oatmeal, whey protein, brown rice, peanut butter and jelly(all natural) on eziekal bread, udos oil (basically a better fish oil) mixed into my protein shakes, bananas, and lots of water everyday, also Jps supplements for the week days only.

Typical day of eating (not always like this) will be: protein shake( contains half banana, 1 tablespoon of udos oil, 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 scoop of peanut butter, 1-2 scoops of whey protien, and about 2-3 cups of milk or enough so it can mix well along with the shake Jps supplements for the week days only. for my snack anything listed above, lunch peanut butter jelly on eziekal bread, for snack 3 hours afterwards anything listed above. dinner small bowl of fruit, around 9-10pm half of cup of whey protien or full cup mixed with milk then go to sleep.

my question is hows is my nutrition is anything overlapping each other and can be cut out of my diet, how is my PE workout and just any advice u have for me

bumpers

Comment

It is good you are conditioning yourself to pe. You don't mention what your Pe workout will be.

Comment

i did it was the jelq free routine (side to side stretches, squeezes, erect kegals and warmups and warm downs before and after the workout. may add in the extender at the end of it i tend to like using it cause it leaves ur hands free to do work

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
          X