New Pill - legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pill - legit?

I know, I know.....noob question. Everyone knows all those bullshit "Increase your penis 4"" pill companies are a joke, waste of time, waste of money. These pills though are manufactured by a company I've found through my bodybuilding endeavors who makes legit peptides, so they seem legit and have developed a decent name for themselves. Also, it seems interesting bc they are not claiming to just pop some pills and watch your dick explode. These pills are supposed to somehow make the cells and ligaments stretch and expand easier and are to be used in conjunction with a PE routine. It peaked my curiosity and I think it'd be cool if we could get a board member to try them and report back their results. Could very well still be bullshit, but they at least seem like they may have potential. I am in no way affiliated with them, and I've been posting here for while so this isn't spam bullshit. What do ya'll think?
    Last edited by DemOne; 12-12-2011, 11:33 AM. Reason: Link removed

No, it's not legit. There isn't a pill in the world that can increase the size of only one body part.

Since it's still a scam penis pill site, I had to remove the link.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
      No, it's not legit. There isn't a pill in the world that can increase the size of only one body part.

Since it's still a scam penis pill site, I had to remove the link.
      How do you know? Way to jump in with the most obvious response ever and take something down others may have liked. I for one liked the concept and will probably try it. It states that if used with a PE routine, it will help your cells expand. Which is what creatine does for skelatal muscles. How do you know something couldn't aid a PE routine in the same fashion?

Comment

Because if a pill could expand smooth muscle (the penis) it would be very dangerous as it would also induce organ growth. An expanding heart, liver, kidney or lung would be fatal

Manual PE is safe because you are specifically targeting one area, chemical PE via a pill would result in smooth muscle growth throughout the body

Chemical PE is only viable by injecting substances directly into the penis so that it is specifically targeted. Anything else (oral methods) is reckless and possibly fatal
        My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by itsaverage View Post
          How do you know? Way to jump in with the most obvious response ever and take something down others may have liked. I for one liked the concept and will probably try it. It states that if used with a PE routine, it will help your cells expand. Which is what creatine does for skelatal muscles. How do you know something couldn't aid a PE routine in the same fashion?
          Because it's medically impossible, that's how I know. The penis is made of different materials than skeletal muscle, so things for that wont work in the penis. Truth is, it's not known why PE works to help smooth muscle grow. Truth is also that medically, the only way for smooth muscle to grow on it's own is by naturally released hormones in the body during periods of developmental growth such as puberty. Nothing can be ingested orally that will cause that reaction of hormones to happen.

If it worked, that would be awesome, but alas, it's impossible. Penis pills are just as crazy as someone trying to claim they have a pill that will increase the size of your right pinky finger and only your right pinky finger.

Comment

Because it's medically impossible, that's how I know. The penis is made of different materials than skeletal muscle, so things for that wont work in the penis. Truth is, it's not known why PE works to help smooth muscle grow. Truth is also that medically, the only way for smooth muscle to grow on it's own is by naturally released hormones in the body during periods of developmental growth such as puberty. Nothing can be ingested orally that will cause that reaction of hormones to happen.

If it worked, that would be awesome, but alas, it's impossible. Penis pills are just as crazy as someone trying to claim they have a pill that will increase the size of your right pinky finger and only your right pinky finger.

It's not a penis pill. It can help cells expand if stretched out via PE methods. It isn't that far fetched and has nothing to do with hormones. There are plenty of supplements out there i.e. zinc that are necessary for cell division/growth. Maybe they came up with a great combination of those that would aid in cell division/growth IF force is put on those cells. It clearly stated that in the ad and didn't claim to be a pill you pop that automically enlarges your penis.

Comment

How much does it cost?

I'm not about to say that DemOne is wrong. He knows a lot more about this stuff than me.
              But... Maybe you could do a self-induced experiment. How long have you been doing PE for?
              If you have enough experience under your belt, and you know the average of how much you gain without pills, then you can try this product and see if it grows any more.

I'd be interested in reading the results.

DemOne might be right, in the end. You could very well just be blowing away your money on the whole thing.
              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

It's not a penis pill. It can help cells expand if stretched out via PE methods. It isn't that far fetched and has nothing to do with hormones. There are plenty of supplements out there i.e. zinc that are necessary for cell division/growth. Maybe they came up with a great combination of those that would aid in cell division/growth IF force is put on those cells. It clearly stated that in the ad and didn't claim to be a pill you pop that automically enlarges your penis.
                And that's why it will not work.

Smooth muscle is not skeletal muscle. If it helped the cells expand if stretched out, anyone who would take those pills would be at risk of some serious medical issues every time their bladder fills up or their heart rate/blood pressure increase. The muscle in the penis is the same tissue you find in the bladder, liver, stomach, uterus, etc. If it would help the penis increase size, all of the other internal organs would increase in size from normal functions that stretch and expand them. That would be very bad.

Thankfully what we do know about smooth muscle growth is that there isn't a thing known in the world that you can ingest and cause it to grow or be easier to grow. It's only traction over long periods of time and hormones released from periods of developmental growth such as puberty that cause/allow smooth muscle to grow.

If they came up with a combination of something that could be ingested orally that aided the growth of smooth muscle, it would be all over the news as it would be a cure for some serious organ ailments that currently have no cure.

Comment

And that's why it will not work.

Smooth muscle is not skeletal muscle. If it helped the cells expand if stretched out, anyone who would take those pills would be at risk of some serious medical issues every time their bladder fills up or their heart rate/blood pressure increase. The muscle in the penis is the same tissue you find in the bladder, liver, stomach, uterus, etc. If it would help the penis increase size, all of the other internal organs would increase in size from normal functions that stretch and expand them. That would be very bad.

Thankfully what we do know about smooth muscle growth is that there isn't a thing known in the world that you can ingest and cause it to grow or be easier to grow. It's only traction over long periods of time and hormones released from periods of developmental growth such as puberty that cause/allow smooth muscle to grow.

If they came up with a combination of something that could be ingested orally that aided the growth of smooth muscle, it would be all over the news as it would be a cure for some serious organ ailments that currently have no cure.

If you applied traction to those organs they would probably grow. That is why it is stating if you apply traction/force to your penis, this can help. What is so difficult to understand about a nutrient that could help cells expand under stress? It didn't say your penis will grow just by taking it, so your other organs won't either. Open your mind a little instead of being so worried about getting burned by a pill. Like I said, I will probably try it. Can increased blood flow and increased nutrients help cells repair/grow? It is common sense.

Comment

I sent Kurt a pm requesting a link so I can look into it and decide for myself. I get enough of the nanny treatment from the government.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

If you applied traction to those organs they would probably grow. That is why it is stating if you apply traction/force to your penis, this can help. What is so difficult to understand about a nutrient that could help cells expand under stress? It didn't say your penis will grow just by taking it, so your other organs won't either. Open your mind a little instead of being so worried about getting burned by a pill. Like I said, I will probably try it. Can increased blood flow and increased nutrients help cells repair/grow? It is common sense.
                      What's so difficult to understand about that fact that it's medically impossible?

Comment

I checked out the link and decided $150 for the initial 90 day order was a little too expensive for an experiment. However, I don't see where they would cause any harm if you don't mind laying out that kind of money. The only claim they make is that the pill will aid in cell expansion.The site is definitely not overly exagerating and specificly maintains that PE is required to achieve results. Interesting to note that the site also sells and recommends Aaron's book and will include the book free to the first 80 orders.
                        not2big
                        Senior Super Moderator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by not2big; 12-12-2011, 02:10 PM.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Mcenroe- Answer my question, the question, Jerk !.avi - YouTube Answer the question Dem.

Comment

What's so difficult to understand about that fact that it's medically impossible?
                            Dumbest post ever. How do you know what is impossible. I guess the people on here claiming gains increased it came with zinc were all wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                              Because if a pill could expand smooth muscle (the penis) it would be very dangerous as it would also induce organ growth. An expanding heart, liver, kidney or lung would be fatal

Manual PE is safe because you are specifically targeting one area, chemical PE via a pill would result in smooth muscle growth throughout the body

Chemical PE is only viable by injecting substances directly into the penis so that it is specifically targeted. Anything else (oral methods) is reckless and possibly fatal
                              basically like hgh & peptides
                              7.5x6 so what:boom:

Comment

Working...
                              X