Shooting pain??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting pain??

So two days ago I woke up and had A shooting pain in the left middle side of my penis it was a shooting pain that wasnt very serious or very painful but I would feel this shooting pain like every once in a while for a second maybe once a half hour or hour or so.now today I woke up and still had it bu it was not severe I also masturbated and when doing this and erect I didnt not feel the shooting pain at all what is this from Its pratically gone now what do you think this pain was??

I had the same thing happen to me during and after I had an erection, but it was all momentary. No idea what it was my friend... Have you ever perhaps injured yourself before?
    Hope = "Hoffnung" und es bleibt bei mir.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoffnung View Post
      I had the same thing happen to me during and after I had an erection, but it was all momentary. No idea what it was my friend... Have you ever perhaps injured yourself before?
      not reallly I had some pain before that I had in side of penis when jelqing but it only lasted like a week But the shooting pain seems to have dissapeared yesterday so everythings good

Comment

Originally posted by bikerider09 View Post
        not reallly I had some pain before that I had in side of penis when jelqing but it only lasted like a week But the shooting pain seems to have dissapeared yesterday so everythings good

Maybe it was a growing pain??
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I have this every now and again, I think its either from squeezes or a strong grip during stretches, personally i think its the stretches
          Start:
          6.1" BPEL
          4.8" MSEG
          5.5" NBP

Current 21/08/2016:
          7.375" BPEL
          5.4" MSEG
          6" BEG

Short-term goal:
          7" NBP
          5.75" MSEG
          6.5" BEG

Comment

the tissues in you penis are fairly sensative, with lots of nerves, even though they are quite tough. minor irritation can cause a sharp pain from time to time. reduce your intensity of workouts by like 10%, try not to overdo it for the next week or so, and if the problem persists come back.
            The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
            now: 7X5
            next: 8X6

Comment

Working...
            X