4x7 Flaccid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x7 Flaccid

Are these stats even possible? 4 inches in length, 7 in girth... Flaccid. I'm already 7 in length and the end goal is 7x7 erect so that only leaves girth left which is why im asking.

And what will you be having sex with 7" girth? Let along 7"girth flaccid.

IMO a 7x7 isn't usable. Most women will have issues before 6" girth, let alone 7". Not to mention you can forget about ever getting another blowjob in your life.

Why?
    Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
    Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
    Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Anyone have a yes or no answer to this? Guess i'll assume yes then seeing there are plentys of people with 5x5-6x6 flaccids. I was just wondering because i don't gain flaccid length anymore so its pretty much only girth, and the fact I've never seen anyone with odd stats like 4x7. Atm i'm about 4x5.5 and am still gaining in flaccid girth so it was just a concern of mine if it was possible to still keep growing to 7 girth flaccid while remaining only 4 in length.

^ above post, there is always a woman out there who can handle somones size.

Comment

Wait...what? You're already 7 in length and want to know if you would get to 7x7. Yeah it's possible. I'm 6 x 6 and inclined to get thicker, more than longer. But you better be a pro at foreplay if you're gonna have 7" of girth.
        STATS:
        Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
        BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
        :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
        X