Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't get an erection when I need it but can't keep it down when I don't want it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get an erection when I need it but can't keep it down when I don't want it!!

I am a little confused. I was starting to think I had mild ED because I rarely get over an 70% erection when I am alone and it goes down fairly quickly without stimulation. But when a girl comes over and I am almost positive my dick is getting wet I can't stop myself from getting an erection instantly. Then it subsides and later on when I need it I can't get it back up and if I do it's 70-80% and doesn't last long. Clearly this is a mental problem and possibly my PC muscles are a little weak. But I was wondering if anybody had any good techniques that could help my situation.
    12/7/11-
    BPEL 6.75
    NBPEL 6.25
    BEG 5.75
    BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
    BPEL 7.0
    NBPEL 6.5

Goal 8/11/12 (21st birthday)-
    BPEL 7.5
    NBPEL 7
    BEG 6

Search for my thread "Workout!" in the beginers section it has a very good pc workout attached to it.
    Good Luck with your gains,
    CMP
    Measurements as of 22/9/12
    183mm BPEL
    120mm MSEG
    135mm BEG
    188mm BPFSL

Comment

Will getting a stronger PC muscle give me control over stopping an erection? Or is this all mental?
      12/7/11-
      BPEL 6.75
      NBPEL 6.25
      BEG 5.75
      BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
      BPEL 7.0
      NBPEL 6.5

BPEL 7.5
      NBPEL 7
      BEG 6

Comment

Reverse kegels can help lower your erection level, yes. But remaining flaccid will need some mental assitances. quick question, are you virgin? and if no how experienced are you?
        CMP
        183mm BPEL
        120mm MSEG
        135mm BEG
        188mm BPFSL

Comment

No I am not a virgin but not too experienced. Have had sex with 2 girls. One was a one night stand and the other girl I had sex with her maybe 20 times spread out over 2 years. Maybe I just get too aroused because I don't get it a lot lol.
          12/7/11-
          BPEL 6.75
          NBPEL 6.25
          BEG 5.75
          BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
          BPEL 7.0
          NBPEL 6.5

BPEL 7.5
          NBPEL 7
          BEG 6

Comment

It's probally just a nervous and age thing. I remember when I was 15 and I was walking with a girlfriend and I was behind her rubbing my nob on arse and holding her tits walking round school with a giant boner, now a days it requires some more stimulation to get hard, so be happy about that it's good that you can easily get an erection have a pop at that routine to see if you can maintain it.
            CMP
            183mm BPEL
            120mm MSEG
            135mm BEG
            188mm BPFSL

Comment

It is good because I realize I don't have anything physically wrong with me but I need to learn how to achieve that level of erection when I need it. I'm not that young I just turned 20 and feel like I should be over this by now. I checked it out and I am definitely going to start doing that! The only thing is I have issues with reverse kegels. I can not do them without flexing my abs, and should it feel like I'm trying to rip ass?
              12/7/11-
              BPEL 6.75
              NBPEL 6.25
              BEG 5.75
              BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
              BPEL 7.0
              NBPEL 6.5

BPEL 7.5
              NBPEL 7
              BEG 6

Comment

Yes I tense my abs too, that is necasary. It should feel like your anus is expanding. It's like when you're pushing out a crap, that's what I try to do and I nail it, drop a comment on it if you want and i'll keep in touch with you and i can check up with your progress.
                CMP
                183mm BPEL
                120mm MSEG
                135mm BEG
                188mm BPFSL

Comment

Sounds mental to me too. Learn to relax and try not to worry. I had similar things going on when I was a young man many years ago. It's very common and easily handled and you'll have a glorious future. Stress is bad, calm is good.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                  Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Ok that's good news then, I think I am doing it right. Thank you for the help! Yeah I have had stress/depression/anxiety on and off (sometimes very mild sometimes severe) since 4th grade
                    12/7/11-
                    BPEL 6.75
                    NBPEL 6.25
                    BEG 5.75
                    BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
                    BPEL 7.0
                    NBPEL 6.5

BPEL 7.5
                    NBPEL 7
                    BEG 6