Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin as limiting factor

Hey y'all.

I did some perusing around but couldn't seem to come up with anything conclusive regarding this subject. I've always consider myself to be rather "tightly" circumcised. Even when flaccid, I can't stretch my skin over the glans. My circ scar is very close to the head as well, but I don't really think that's so much an issue. When I have a 10/10 erection, I can feel a considerable amount of pressure in my unit, and if I do a strong kegel, it can even move into the realm of mild discomfort (certainly no pain though).

There has been some mention of folks like myself focusing more on foreskin restoration than anything else. I'm about two months in so it's far too early to expect gains. I'm wondering if I should incorporate foreskin restoration into my technique as a failsafe.

There doesn't seem to be a way to quantify "tightness of skin" precisely, but I invite you to check out my images for reference.

Apologies if this has been addressed many times before. The new search function doesn't seem as effective for my purposes as the old one, or I've been too stupid/lazy to figure it out.

I do not have an answer for you regarding foreskin restoration. But I can tell you that if skin is your limiting factor, more skin Will grow. Over the last 10 months I have significantly more skin to accomodate the extra length. Hanging may likely produce more skin than other exercises, but it is likely that more skin will develop as you progress.

My penis in a flaccid and small state now looks more like a wrinkeled up puppy dog with too much skin.

I checked out the images and couldn't tell anything from the photos, other than it looks like you have a good starting point for a big unit. Maybe somebody else here will have better input, other than just stay the course.
    Start (04/25/2011): 6.875"BPEL x ~5.375" MSEG
    Current (2/27/121): 7.625" BPEL (+.75) x -5.875" MSEG (+.5)
    My Progress Thread

Comment

I have noticed more skin aswell, I actually noticed it about 4 or 5 months into PE. Now it is even more noticeable. I believe if it grows or stetches as it at the same rate it will reach the point of lloking almost like an ant eater in a year or two.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Sounds good, thanks fellas.

Comment

Working...
        X