Overtraining?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overtraining?

Is it ok to train some more if you see no signs of injury on your penis? I have a shower routine in the morning. I do some slow jelqs up to 10 seconds, some penile slaps, and some edging/ballooning. The whole exercise lasts about 15-20 min. However, some days, I just edge or balloon for an additional hour or two because it feels good...but when I do this, I see no signs of overtraining or fatigue. My penis is thicker shortly after. However, my penis is more thicker throughout the day if I only do the 15 minute routine. Can someone explain why this is happening? I forgot to add, I also do some penile stretching and kegeling in the shower and I kegel the whole day.

As long as your EQ is good, your sex drive is normal (or better) and you have no negative PI's then I think you're fine to add in some extra.

In fact, I do this very thing. If i have extra time, and all of the above conditions are met, sometimes I will double down on my PE routine, or even to a light routine on a scheduled off day.
    On the same token, if any of the above things are on the negative side, don't be afraid to break the routine a little and give yourself a day or two off.

Just listen to your body and pay attention - it will let you know what to do!
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

If you are getting a better hang and a thicker penis after the shorter routine then stick with that or drop your edging and ballooning time down. If you hang is less impressive when your work load goes up that is a very obvious physical indicator that you may be doing a bit too much, not too the point of injury but to the point of overtraining.
      You could do the routine as you have been but cut down the edging to half an hour and see ow that affects you. If your flacid hang goes down and you appear smaller then that is turtling, maybe not completely but still a sign of overdoing it. How long have you been doing PE? if less then 3 monthsI would slowly add it in if at all. Many people dont thik that edgig and balloning count as PE but it is tasking on your penis just the same.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Good point BigO - turtling is another thing I should have put on my list!
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
        X