Best for length gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best for length gains

I have been doing this for 4-5 months now and I feel that I've done enough of just the beginner stuff so that I'm in a condition to do more intense stuff. I'm fine with my girth, but my goal is mostly length.

What method is the best for length gains?
    8/1 BPEL: 6.25" EG 6"

Current goal: BPEL 6.5"
    (very) Longterm goal: BPEL: 7.5, EG: 6.5"

If you want to go the device rout I think hanging, many like extenders also.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I all ready gained some bpel just from 15 minutes of basic stretching before I jelq make sure to stretch in every direction including down and to left diagionally /down and the right/up and to right/up and to left like diagionally go straight out straight to left and right and straight up the repeat each and try to get in 15 minutes or more.Make sure to warm up good

Comment

ive been looking into hanging and I've tried it. I'm still having a hard time getting a hang without cutting off blood flow.
        8/1 BPEL: 6.25" EG 6"

Current goal: BPEL 6.5"
        (very) Longterm goal: BPEL: 7.5, EG: 6.5"

Comment

Devices that target length are extenders and hangers. Many people gain just as much length with manual exercises as well. Experiment with different stretches and routines until you find one that works for you! I've had good success in the last year-or-so of PE'ing for length, but I'm currently at a plateau and experimenting as well. Good luck!

Comment

If you make a solid stretching plan that should work, devices work too, but personally I prefer manual. I have heard of some people stretching for upto an hour whereas hangers normally hang for 2 hours with about 10 minutes of rest inbetween so about 3 hours of P.E now that's a lot.
            Good Luck with your gains,
            CMP
            Measurements as of 22/9/12
            183mm BPEL
            120mm MSEG
            135mm BEG
            188mm BPFSL

Comment

You should squeeze all you can out of manual stuff before you go to hanging, it will workout better in the long run. If you want to do some more intense stretching you should do some Side to Side Stretches or some Bundle Stretches.

Comment

Working...
              X