Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Effect of Infrared Bulb

Hey everyone,

I use a 100W infrared bulb to warm up. I really like this method for a couple reasons: convenience - literal on and off switch, no clean up, inconspicuous; effectiveness - warms the penis well, can be used during PE, penetrates top layer of skin and works on muscle tissue, making the penis extra pliable; benefits - infrared therapy is great for you, aids in penis growth, and is safe and cheap. One thing to note is that you may want to cover your testicles due to the heat (which is easily done by pulling your penis through any pair of underwear with a fly.

I am new to PE, I just started less than 3 weeks ago and have not been doing PE religiously. I have been anxiously awaiting gains and beginning to see some flaccid length and girth gains (very minor). However, I noticed something strange that I wanted to share with you all.

I have had my infrared light shining on the left side of my penis during every PE i've done so far (my bedside table is to the left). I was examining my flaccid for girth gains and, for the first time, could actually see gains! The thing is, I saw girth gains on the left side of my penis in comparison to the right side. The gains had occurred where the light had been shining!

This is not to say that I haven't seen gains on the right side, which is hard to measure. This is to say that I have seen accelerated gains on my left side (where infrared light has been shining) in comparison to my right side (where infrared light has not been shining). This truly speaks to the benefits that infrared light has on PE.

I want to finish by saying that I will continue using infrared light, but I will either alternate which side of my penis gets hit by infrared, or I will buy another light and shine infrared from both directions. Questions and comments? Xpsurfer
Working...
X