Could use some advice from the big dawgs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could use some advice from the big dawgs

Ive been PEing pretty consistently for a little over a year. Obviously, ive gotten "bigger". my shaft looks bulky, muscular and veiny... and my flaccid hangs real nice.

But length continues to allude me, and its the main reason i got into PE in the first place. Heres what i do for stretches:

Helicopter stretches
    direction stretches with kegels
    Bends
    Bundled stretches

that takes 15-20 minutes. I seem to be stuck at 5.8-5.9 NBP.... what should i change to really start getting some length results?

Try ice on your.Unit after your workout to cement your gains better. also each strech you do strech a little longer. hopfully this helps
    Be chill and Become A Cloud. Then every thing shall fall into place

initial 6 x 5

Current 6.2 x 6

Goal 7 x 8

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan View Post
      Try ice on your.Unit after your workout to cement your gains better. also each strech you do strech a little longer. hopfully this helps
      How will ice on the penis after a workout be of any benefit? That's actually counter productive to what one would want to do after their workout.

Motivation, about how many stretches are you doing total, is it that you're doing the stretches you listed over a total of 15-20 minutes? If so, that's really not all that much, especially for someone who's well conditioned.

Comment

yup, all together those stretches take me 20 minutes max. i figured as well about that being a small amount of time for a conditioned unit, so ill just add to the overall amount of stretching i do

Comment

When I'm doing the Bundled stretchs I do 10sets with a 40sec hold. Just an idea.
          What's your on days and rest days?
          Start: BPEL 6.2" EMG 5.2" EBG 5"
          Current: BPEL 7" EMG 5.4" EBG 5.7"
          Goal: BPEL 8.7" EMG 6.7" EBG 6.5"
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eu8in-log.html

Comment

How about just taking a break for a few weeks. When was the last time you gave the guy a bit of rest? Sometimes a nice break does the trick!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

After your break why not try some jelquing, there seems to be a general misunderstanding that its for girth but a low erection jelque is also good for length
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

What does your warmup look like?

Maybe heat is your missing link. Alternate a heating pad into your workouts? Ie Warm up, stretch2-3 minutes, heat 2-3 minutes, stretch.
                Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by Motivation 2 View Post
                  yup, all together those stretches take me 20 minutes max. i figured as well about that being a small amount of time for a conditioned unit, so ill just add to the overall amount of stretching i do
                  What's your exact routine like? Just increasing the overall time of your workout may not be the answer, as it may be your entire routine that's the issue. Just grouping random stretches together does nothing, let alone if you're not doing them in an effective way.

Comment

maybe switch your whole routines. Try a routine big al set me up on. The 'No jelq" routine.
                    warmup
                    squeezes
                    side to side (pendulum) stretch
                    kegels
                    edging
                    warmdown

It looks simple but your doing 100+ reps of the stretches and increasing the reps 1-2% each workout. (check my log for an idea of what it looks like workout to workout).

if you decide nto to switch up, def add edging if ur not doing so already. 1, you get your dick used to getting an erection after working out which helps get blood back into that area, and 2 it helps strech the tunica, which could be ur limiting factor.
                    bpel -6.25in
                    girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
                    BPEL -7.5 in
                    NBPEL - 6,8 in
                    Girth)- 5.5
                    Goal:
                    NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
                    Girth- 6in max
                    My Journal

Comment

If length is your primary goal, why not add extending or hanging to the mix?
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X