Drummer19's PE LOG (From Pre-E to PE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drummer19's PE LOG (From Pre-E to PE)

For a little background on me I actually started on these forums a little over a year ago with a terrible case of premature ejaculation. It was my New Years resolution for by the end of 2011 I would overcome premature ejaculation and by comfortable with my performance stamina. Thankfully I was able to overcome that, with the help of so many people on these forums! And now, it is my New Years Resolution for by the end of 2012 I would like to have a bigger penis.

I am excited to start PE and grow a larger healthy dick. I am actually quite happy with my penis as it is already, but what kind of guy doesn't want more? I was a 6" but grew to a 6.5" over the past year after lots of edging. My girth is 5.5". I noticed that I compared to most people with a 6-6.5" penis my girth is a little bigger than normal. Not complaining or anything it was just something I noticed.

My goal by the end of 2012 is to have a 7" EL and 6" EG
    My goal by the end of 2013 is to have a 8" EL and 6.5" EG.

Today was my first day of JP90 and the first day of the rest of my life! Wish me luck.
    Arousal Techniques-Techniques to overcome Pre-E.

Good luck man I'm sure you'll reach your goals. You have good size already.

Comment

Thanks! Much appreciated!

Comment

I started earlier this month but it was really my new years resolution as well! I'm aiming to be about your current size by the end of 2012 as my starting stats are lower.
        I am also starting a intensive stamina workout alongside my PE and I was just wondering what you did? Was it just edging?

Comment

If you move on the the Premature Ejaculation thread you will see many threads by myself and many other people. https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...echniques.html
          This is the basic outline I followed to increase my stamina. I started this program after I balanced my kegals, but if you can already last a few min you probably shouldn't worry about that. There are lots of interesting threads that are worth your time if you have it.

Comment

Hey Drummer!
            Best of luck to you, man. It's a great thing you're doing for yourself. I wonder how many guys out there stay discontent with the state of their performance and size? You're overcoming that and are making great progress.
            Were your stats BPEL or NBPEL?
            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

My stats were BPEL.

This is probably a silly question but I just want to make sure, that on the JP90 program:
              Do you do the same routine the entire 90days? (including rest days) It seems repetitive, but I understand it is to build up tolerance to stretching and exercising the penis.

Comment

Working...
              X