Hercules vs Goliath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hercules vs Goliath

A lot of people are emailing asking the difference between the Hercules & Goliath so attached is a size, pressure guide.

Any questions please feel free to email me

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year from all of us at UM Products Ltd.

guide.jpg

Oh, I thought this thread was totaly differnt. I was going to say, Hurcules was a greek demi-god with superhuman strength and Goliath was a really big Philistine warrior. Interestingly, the Greeks thought a small penis was ideal and all their gods (except Priapus) were hung like toddlers, the Persians on the other hand had gods with monster sized dicks.
    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

When is the mid-sized one being released? I was told in an email quite a while ago that it was going to be released early December.

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 7:14 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
      > Good afternoon sir,
      >
      > Unfortunately we are still in development for the mid ranged hydropumps. We
      > will not have a release date until Nov/Dec 2011 as we have to work under
      > strict guidelines and product testing.
      >
      > Best Regards
      >
      > Andrew Hayes
      > Customer Care Advisor
      >
      Last edited by DemOne; 12-21-2011, 11:23 AM.

Comment

I'd also be interested in a midsized version. A little girthier would be good. Length is good as is on the Herc.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by umproductsltd View Post
          A lot of people are emailing asking the difference between the Hercules & Goliath so attached is a size, pressure guide.

[ATTACH]6709[/ATTACH]
          I think my penis would get stuck in the Goliath. or not even go in since it's hitting around 2.5"-2.6 width.(I will have to check it since I did not check it with my new EQ.)
          Thick_Unit
          Banned
          Last edited by Thick_Unit; 12-22-2011, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X