- 12-21-2011 #1
Just did an hr of stretching...some fairly intense stretches, but no pain. No pops. A few jelqs mixed in, but very few and at lower than 20% erection. Obviously, no handling of the head, all done behind the glans, etc.
So 15 mins after this session, I go and take a look and it seems the head has a little darker (compared to the rest of my glans) red square patch in the middle facing me (as I look down). As I inspect it- this one little section is a little wrinkly and kind of deflated so to say. Also, while my head is usually uniform in roundness, this spot seems to have a tiny divit or contain a little valley in the middle.
I'm thinking it is no big issue and there is no pain whatsoever. But if anyone has any tips or clues of what I may have done, please let me know.
- 12-22-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
Is this only when flaccid?Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- 12-22-2011 #3
Seems so, NP. Actually looks a lot better today, so I am less worried.
Maybe I did get careless and brushed the head quickly? I mean, when I started PE, I did have the tiny red spots on the head since it was a new thing, but that went away quickly. This was more so like a rectangle rash or burn looking area.
Still going to keep a good eye on it, but I feel relieved.
- By sibal2 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2011, 04:14 PM
- By DemOne in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2011, 11:13 PM
- By benlouisiana in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2011, 01:18 AM
- By Jason - PE ! in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:05 PM
- By MoreGains in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2008, 01:14 AM