Average flaccid length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average flaccid length

First of all, how long is it? And second, is it bone pressed or not?

Average flaccid length I'm guessing would be somewhere around five hundredth thousands of a mile but that's just a shot in the dark.

Also, it's measured however people want to. They just BPFL or NBPFL next to it.

Comment

I'm wondering about the sizes that have been measured in science reports. On wikipedia for instance they present reports that say 3,5-4". Another report sais 3". What I'm asking is if anybody knows if these measures are bp or nbp.

Comment

I think most flaccid lengths are probably reported NBP.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Also, it seems so hard to determine exactly when someone is at his real flaccid size. Temparature, general health, nervousness, a little sexy thought etc etc, there seems to be so many factors that can change the flaccid hang, and fast.

Comment

Originally posted by RickRory View Post
            Also, it seems so hard to determine exactly when someone is at his real flaccid size. Temparature, general health, nervousness, a little sexy thought etc etc, there seems to be so many factors that can change the flaccid hang, and fast.
            Yeah, mine is all over the place. It almost doesn't even seem worth measuring.

Comment

Originally posted by ThinJohnny View Post
              Yeah, mine is all over the place. It almost doesn't even measuring seem worth .
              Dude, your flaccid is a person too. He deserves as much attention as your erection gets. No wonder he's all over the place as he sounds like he's got some insecurity issues.
              Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
              Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
              Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Come on guys, no straight answers??

Comment

I measure non- bone pressed for flaccid and bone-pressed for erection

Comment

Sorry, I just read the question. I'd say the average is 3-4" and it is measured non bone-pressed.

Comment

That's what I'd say too, I think. However, I'm getting a little anxious when I read average flaccid is 3,5-4" according to Wikipedia.

Comment

Who cares about flaccid length, unless your girlfriend/wife is into weird floppy penis fetish.

Comment

Yeah, I think best not to measure it and instead to describe it relative to itself. Turtled, relaxed, thick and heavy - all good measurements in my book.

Comment

Well, my brain has to have something to worry about. :P

I just don't see how a study on flaccid length can be accurate since it varies so much depending on a lot of factors. Also, how does an average of 3,5-4" flaccid translate to everyone who's a grower? Well I guess if all the growers are bellow 3,5" and all the showers above 4" it could actually make sense.

Comment

Mine sometimes is so small like 2-3" and sometimes 5"-6". But it doesnt really matters so very much, even if you feel sometimes insecure, dont need just think my real EQ counts. If you would have to choose between 1" flacid and 7"5 erected or 5" flacid and 6" erected...

Comment

Working...
                              X