About Losing Sensivity and Changes of Head of Penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Losing Sensivity and Changes of Head of Penis

i was beginner and i gained about 1.5 length and 1 cm girth in 2 weeks.it was little painfull but i am using extender about 1 month to retire.now i am happy.but i am worryin could i lose some sensivity or is it possible? while Ejaculation time zone nothing feels different so much.i remember when it was 2 years ago my legs gone crazy after Ejaculation.but now it is not like that less crazy . (i need to edit: 2 years ago i was masturbating 2 times in everyday now i am doing 1 time in a week.maybe i feel more strong.but i am worrying to much.what should i do? am i right to worry or it is normal?

2. head of my penis is changed is it normal? it look more smooth and different but i like that

thank you for answers 1. questions is really important for me.

Extending isn't supposed to be painful, you're doing it wrong. If you extend and it's painful then yes you probably will lose sensitivity. What do you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
      Extending isn't supposed to be painful, you're doing it wrong. If you extend and it's painful then yes you probably will lose sensitivity. What do you expect?
      it was not so much painfull but a little.but it makes me worry i dont know.what should i do to be normal i am certain if i lose i am only worrying and afraiding too much

have you any advise? could it come back?

also is it fast gaining about 1.5 cm lenght and 1 cm girth in 2 week

i couldnt use it regulary because of that i couldnt continue .
      ghostwashere
      Banned
      Last edited by ghostwashere; 12-24-2011, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Start slow with slow tension. It's about the hours you put in, not the force and crazy amount of stretch.

Comment

Working...
        X