Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone had luck doing length and girth training at the same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone had luck doing length and girth training at the same time?

Has anyone had luck training for both length and girth at the same time and received decent gains or is the best way doing them one at a time?
    Short Term Goal: 7 in. x 5.25-5.5 in.
    Long Term Goal: 7-8 in. x 6-6.5 in.
    When Will I Stop?: TBA

"The day you become satisfied is the day you stop improving."

Most do length and girth routines at the same time, so they gain both. Are you doing the jp90 routine because that has both too.

Comment

I was doing mostly girth exercises and made large length gains and modest Girth gains... I guess I can pack on length faster than girth. but i've made substantial length gains and modest girth gains. following only girth heavy routine.

Comment

I think the best way to start is with a beginner routine, then slowly add intensity as the gains slow down. Have you read PESG's story (Less is more?). I think its better to gain that way if you can (he gained for years without doing anything crazy--its listed in my beginner routine links -- see the first page of my progress journal).

You can gain length & girth at the same time of course--you will see many have if you read through enough success stories...
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
          Most do length and girth routines at the same time, so they gain both. Are you doing the jp90 routine because that has both too.
          I did for the first 3 months. I'm in month five right now and I'm trying to find a routine that fits me best.

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
            I think the best way to start is with a beginner routine, then slowly add intensity as the gains slow down. Have you read PESG's story (Less is more?). I think its better to gain that way if you can (he gained for years without doing anything crazy--its listed in my beginner routine links -- see the first page of my progress journal).

You can gain length & girth at the same time of course--you will see many have if you read through enough success stories...
            Yea I'm familiar with it. Bobberick too. His routine was nothing special and he ended up making around 2 inch length gains in a year.

Comment

Working...
            X