Hey guys, this is rbyd back on the scene! I know it's been a while guys, but I haven't forgotten the PE gym!

Anyways, there's never been a better time to start up again than now! I've been broken up with a year-long girlfriend for about two months now. Obviously it wasn't very optimal to being doing the exercises along consistent sex...though I can report that I've had increases in length and girth, which I attribute to the sex and possibly to the fact that I'm still growing

Well, I've had this pretty good routine that was working for me, but I'm not sure about starting that exact workout up just yet because of an interesting find I made in the shower last night....

Again, with the consistent sex, I personally did not find as much of a need for masturbation, and found it considerably less appealing compared to pussy . As such, I hardly ever jerked while with her, and it's not something habitual for me. HOWEVER, I was masturbating for about 15 minutes or so, and I noticed how unbelievably HUGE my penis was during! Like seriously my girth was incredible (> 5.5"), and length was much longer than I've seen (I can put up stats later this week)! I know it's been a while since I've measured, though i was certainly at my biggest...

So I'm thinking, maybe I shoal just spend a week or two ballooning before I get into my routine, for half an our more a day, along with JAI stretches and keels, before I start the workout to help with gains. What do you guys think? Have any of you guys experienced this?