Thread: question about rule and bpel
- 12-30-2011 #11
Of course you have to add that! What if it started at 5cm, right? Bonepressed erect length, like they do in the surveys, is when you press the ruler against your pubic bone and measure it all the way to the tip of the glans, on the top side of your penis. You do this standing straight up, with your dick straght out.
Are you confused about bpel and nbpel and what it means?
The 0-mark on my ruler starts at 4mm too.
- 12-30-2011 #12
no, I know how to measure BPEL, my answer is only regarding this 0,5cm in plus, if I add I 'm 7.10 BPEL, but, since I always measured without add, I will continue to non add.my stats:
lenght: 6.9 BPEL
girth : 5.70
- By litteman in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2011, 10:39 AM
- By Dante311 in forum The GymReplies: 60Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:08 PM
- By giveitago in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-26-2010, 05:13 AM
- By rbi99 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2009, 05:01 PM
- By chrisbranleh in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2009, 11:17 AM