Advanced Strategies For Bigger Erections*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Strategies For Bigger Erections*****

Before reading this you should try out Kingpoles Five Gs First so that you have some expertise in what im about to show you.

These are personal things ive tried since this month that worked for me an I wanted to share with the Community
    Im always trying to come up with new inovative ways to make mine and your penis better.

Highly Recomend
    NO3 by celullcor - ***** it has L-arginine , L- Citruline. along with the antioxidant Pycngenol that amplify the effects of the first 2
    Cayyene pepper- great for blood circulation , heart health and digestion.
    ZMA- good night sleep, increases. testosterone , increase sex drive

Topical Cremes- Best used after PE and be for bed . works better with anti ageing Night cremes or coco butter night creme as they are thicker and stay on longer .

Nivea good bye cellulite -serum- ultra concentrated has L cartinine
    Arnica Cream - speeds healing, Arnica cream is great for cuts , bruises and burns.
    Vitamin E - Speeds Healing.

with any of the above Supplments large amounts of water must be consumed to avoid health complications such as Dehydration
    Also avoid taking more than suggested on label for cayyenne pepper as its salicytes can cause the the to thin.

My whole ideas was to improve erectile health from the inside and out.
    this morning I realized the creams have made my penis more strechy, moist, elastisity is higher, more pliable.

Thanks PEGym
    Be chill and Become A Cloud. Then every thing shall fall into place

initial 6 x 5

Current 6.2 x 6

Goal 7 x 8

Warning cayenne pepper can Thin the Blood

sorry for the grammer error

initial 6 x 5

Current 6.2 x 6

Goal 7 x 8

Comment

So, where's the "advanced" part?

Comment

I threw advanced in there cause I know not alot of beginner PEer s use Topicals while on oral supplement so if you have dont PE for awhile t.hen you are Advanced

initial 6 x 5

Current 6.2 x 6

Goal 7 x 8

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan View Post
          I threw advanced in there cause I know not alot of beginner PEer s use Topicals while on oral supplement so if you have dont PE for awhile t.hen you are Advanced
          Huh?

Comment

Good God man stay away from this stuff. There are no magic bullets other than nutrition, exercise, and attitude.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
            Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

But of coarse . supplements are just additional aids in fitness , Heart health and penile health. this is added to your current healthy lifstyle never replace. just like Hipporcrates said food is the best Medicine.

initial 6 x 5

Current 6.2 x 6

Goal 7 x 8

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
                Good God man stay away from this stuff. There are no magic bullets other than nutrition, exercise, and attitude.
                Which supp are you disagreeing with ?

Good stuff man, but you didnt exactly list strategies. Maybe suggest the timing for these supps, how long pre PE or post PE ? and wether to cycle them on and off so you dont build a tolerance esp. the NO3.
                7.5"NBP (+.25")
                7.75"BPEL(+.25")
                5.75"EG (+.5")
                6" Base Girth (+..75")
                Dahan Extender (204.20 hrs Week 7) 1/12/12
                7.75" BPXL

Shooting for the magic 8x6 .. Girth almost there..length goal, Your going down!!! :)

Comment

TRUE
                  with any supps that use I usually take each one. no more than twice a week. your absolutly Right due to the tolarance.
                  you can switch it by taking one 30 mins prior to ur PE session or even before bed.

The Topicals the two best times to apply them are right after PE session and right befor bed.

initial 6 x 5

Current 6.2 x 6

Goal 7 x 8

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
                    I did not see anything dangerous suggested. Other than the arginine which can be a bad idea if you are already on heart related medications. It thins the blood if I recall it right. Of course, if you use heart medications or have a family history of heart conditions, consult a doctor before changing any supplement routines or adding them.

Comment

Thanks for mentioning that Male hanger. I need to begin mentioning all the pros and cons with all the suggested things in my post so people are more informed on whats being said here.

initial 6 x 5

Current 6.2 x 6

Goal 7 x 8

Comment

Working...
                      X