- 12-30-2011 #11
I have known others that have not taken rest days and some are OK with it, if your growing then your growing. Most people believe that hanging is better without days off. I was just replying in the sense that someone would exercise on a day they call a rest day, If you want a true rest day then dont do anything. If you edge or do keggles then it is not a rest day, maybe a relaxed or easy day, but definately not a rest day.
I think any body in their first 90 days definately should take rest days, he may think its not hurting his gains but maybe he would have a gained a 1/4 more in length or girth. Just because you dont rip your dick out from the roots does not meen that you are not overtraining.
Last edited by BigO; 12-30-2011 at 02:40 PM.Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 12-30-2011 #12
I agree Big O - I'm definitely not claiming that it's the smartest thing to do, but my goal for my first 90 days was to be as aggressive as my PI's would allow and I'm going to stick to my plan. After this I plan on starting a long term routine that isn't as strenuous, and will include true rest days.
I do still think that if your PI's are good then off days aren't as important, but thats just my opinion that I can't base off of facts either
- 12-31-2011 #13
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
On my rest days I do one handed dry jelqs after a piss and in the shower
- 12-31-2011 #14
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
No rest days here. Extender every day, 6 hours a dayGoal: Huge
- By CaptainUnderpants in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 08:51 PM
- By slim123 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-06-2011, 04:02 PM
- By b4later1 in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 07-18-2010, 04:49 PM
- By Unknownd00d in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2010, 07:34 PM
- By ReetB in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2009, 01:07 AM