Please attention when you measure with soft ruler to measure girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please attention when you measure with soft ruler to measure girth

I founf this article that says that when measure with soft ruler to measure girth the soft ruler is -1cm compared with the normal ruler that we use to measure lenght BPEL.

here some photos that explains all

the penis isn't mine, is an example.
    Attached Files
    my stats:

lenght: 6.9 BPEL
    girth : 5.70

here the second photos that explain the difference.24cxoxz.jpg
    my stats:

Comment

so, if the soft ruler says 14,5cm of girth (5.7 inches) in reality is 13,5cm of girth with a ruler (5.3cm)

we all do -1cm to our girth? noooooooooooooooo.
      my stats:

Comment

Actually it only looks like a problem with this particular tape. The tape I use, laid side by side with my ruler line up perfectly the entire length.

Still, it's a good point that people should compare their tape to their ruler to make sure the tape is accurate (some tapes may stretch over time).

The example you show however definitely isn't true for all tapes.
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

donjelqer76, Also my ruler is perfect with the soft ruler; the point isn't this. the point is that in ALL soft rules if the measure are in the 14cm section( for example) means in reality 13,xxx of girth , this because the 14cm in the soft ruler start at the end of this sector, not at the begin.

I don't how to explain better but I think that 90% of men measuring wrong the girth, we are all -1cm in girth dude.
          my stats:

Comment

I thought this was going to be from looking at pictures, I know since I've been here there have been some very bad measurements in terms of method so guys can overstate their measurements. I'm not naming names because I honestly don't keep track of names or check photos very often but I have seen pictures where some guys take a picture of their BPEL by going at the side. I don't want to create an issue here by the way because I can't really back this up in terms of photos because this was from months ago, it just looks like some people probably overstate due to measuring wrong (which I doubt they intend to do).
            Current Stats

FL: 3.75"
            FG: 3.5"
            SFL: 5.5"

NBEL: 6.5"
            BPEL: 7.3"
            MEG: 5.51"

Comment

this explain better

in the photo the real measure isn't 13,5cm but 12,5cm. I hope that is more clear now.1325353610.jpg
              my stats:

Comment

another example; in one of the new photos of tjt he measure girth, the real girth isn't 14,5cm but 13,5cm
                my stats:

Comment

I see what you are saying, some people misread the tape. I can see where one might get confused on that particular tape.

My tape is laid out much different and it would be much more difficult to misread in such a way
                  2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I don't see the problem!! All I see is a different way of marking the tape, it was still 14.5
                    Well if you can't be handsome, you might as well be BIG :)

Comment

I don't see the problem!! All I see is a different way of marking the tape, it was still 14.5 .. Oh but I understand how the ready tailor tapes.. JK

Comment

I checked my ruler and soft tape. They measure exactly the same. Just to be sure I checked my soft tape against another ruler, they measure the same. One thing I would recommend is that most tape has two sides to them, check both sides because one side may be slightly more accurate than the other. Thanks for the information, that brought attention to each of our eyes. If we are going for the goals we desire we should make sure we are all going about it the right way.

My old football coach once said "Do it right Do it Light...Do it wrong Do it Long." That's my new motto going forward!
                        "To be the man, you have to beat the man!" -Rick Flair

Comment

Originally posted by iwannabe9 View Post
                          i checked my ruler and soft tape. They measure exactly the same. Just to be sure i checked my soft tape against another ruler, they measure the same. One thing i would recommend is that most tape has two sides to them, check both sides because one side may be slightly more accurate than the other. Thanks for the information, that brought attention to each of our eyes. If we are going for the goals we desire we should make sure we are all going about it the right way.

My old football coach once said "do it right do it light...do it wrong do it long." that's my new motto going forward!
                          good motto!!!

Comment

Maybe It's me, but I saw this as just a camera lens "trick" if you followed the topography of the ruler instead of just drawing a line straight up, you'd see even those tapes measured the same.

Comment

Cheap tape
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X