protein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• protein

I started hanging about a year ago and I had great results in flacid and general erection strength. Plus my penis just felt very robust and each morning presented me with decent wood, something I never got before.

I never saw any real increase in length.

I realised to my shock by accident from a body builder friend of mine that I should be consuming 80grams of protein a day as a regular person but instead I was consuming 5 to 10 gms.

Does anywhere here think there is a link to penis growth and enough protein? Obviously regular muscles like arms and chest etc need protein to grow and the penis is a kind of muscle being smooth.

What do you think?

Having asked many of my friends about protein, I found 6 out 10 dont eat enough protein. To give an idea, a chicken breast gas 30grams of protein.

Best wishes Magic

Yes, you do need protien. You are prob. already getting more than 5-10 grams a day, in fact you would have to. Your body can only absorb 1 gm per lbs of body mass each day. All protien is not created equal, whey and casisin are the best for muscle growth. Whey is quickly absorbed and should be consumed post work out, casesin is absorbed slower and is good for preventing a catabolic state if eaten before bed time. Both are in dairy, esp. cottage cheese. Soy is a good slow absorbing protien, it has many heart benifits, but it also contains phyto-estrogens and should be taken sparingly. Gellatin is what you prob. want for PE it is basically collagen, women often take it for nail and hair health, so it should be easy to find.
    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Protein intake will not help with PE.

Comment

What DemOne said.

You have to look at what is causing PE growth & it isn't packing on muscle in the style of a bodybuilder. I wish it was.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Gellatin couldn't hurt, if the theory is that PE causes micro taers, than extra collagen in the system might help recovery. Obviously, it's not going to magicaly grow your dick. Most men could use more protien in there diets, along with vit. and min., and reduction in fat and simple carbs.
          How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
          And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Agree with pretty much what has been posted in here. Supplementing your PE with a "post workout recovery shake" is not going to have that effect of boosting your gains. But a protein deficiency so great where you are consuming only 5-10 grams per day (is that even possible?) would presumably be a hindrance on your gains. At least, if anything, it is not helping, and eating the proper amount can only help, so I would definitely go that route. What is your diet looking like that you are consuming only 5-10 grams per day?

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
              Protein intake will not help with PE.
              Not even a little bit.

What does help is a healthy lifestyle. If you're taking in protein, there's a good chance you're also exercising and eating healthy foods. The combination of all of this is what helps, not the protein.
              If you want supplements that can aide in your growth or ejaculate load, take a look at this https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...orks-well.html

There is also Kingpole's 5 G's :
              Ginger
              Green tea
              Garlic pills
              Genseng
              Ginkgo Biloba
              Toadstool
              Last edited by Toadstool; 01-01-2012, 11:57 AM.
              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
                Yes, you do need protien. You are prob. already getting more than 5-10 grams a day, in fact you would have to. Your body can only absorb 1 gm per lbs of body mass each day. All protien is not created equal, whey and casisin are the best for muscle growth. Whey is quickly absorbed and should be consumed post work out, casesin is absorbed slower and is good for preventing a catabolic state if eaten before bed time. Both are in dairy, esp. cottage cheese. Soy is a good slow absorbing protien, it has many heart benifits, but it also contains phyto-estrogens and should be taken sparingly. Gellatin is what you prob. want for PE it is basically collagen, women often take it for nail and hair health, so it should be easy to find.
                Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                  Agree with pretty much what has been posted in here. Supplementing your PE with a "post workout recovery shake" is not going to have that effect of boosting your gains. But a protein deficiency so great where you are consuming only 5-10 grams per day (is that even possible?) would presumably be a hindrance on your gains. At least, if anything, it is not helping, and eating the proper amount can only help, so I would definitely go that route. What is your diet looking like that you are consuming only 5-10 grams per day?
                  I eat mostly vegetable curries with rice but the vegetables are the ones with no protein intake to speak of. Magic

Comment

your level of activity will determine how much protien you will need. Even though some body builders will go for a gram of protien per pound each day doesnt mean that you require that much. Alot depends on your body type. many successfull body builders eat less. Some eat too much and any extra becomes poop. If you can handle 200 grams a day you should still break it down to sveral servings through out the day. 30 to 40 grams per meal is more than enough, after that you make more poop or it gets stored but it doesnt get utilized efficiently by the body when you are sucking down 100 grams at a time.
                    It wont make your cock bigger, maybe those pecs.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

It must help, if you were stuck on a desert island and PE'd I bet it wouldnt grow as you wouldnt be eating?

Comment

Eating keeps you alive, protein help skeletal muscles, doesn't aid in PE.

Comment

Originally posted by HelpMeGetBig View Post
                          It must help, if you were stuck on a desert island and PE'd I bet it wouldnt grow as you wouldnt be eating?
                          If you were stuck in the desert and you weren't eating, you'd die.

Protein intake has absolutely no part in PE. The proteins that the tissues in the penis is made up of are calmodulin, caldesmon, and calponin proteins. I don't know about you, but I've never seen a protein supplement consisting of those three proteins.

Comment

For a little while, I'd do towel raises in between sets of my actual workout, and I'd end up taking 50 grams of protein.

I didn't take it long enough to say whether or not the amazing EQ results were from the protein added to the towel raises. My EQ is getting better and better now though, even without the protein. so I guess it's just a necessity.
                            Used to do PE on and off 2 years ago. I was 6.75 NBPEL, Measured a bit ago and was 7. Now keeping track.

Started serious PE - Start of march 2012 (once again restarted)
                            NBEL 7.0
                            BPEL 7.25
                            EG 5.60

Measuring start of August -

Long term goal -
                            NBPEL 9.00
                            EG 6.50

Comment

Working...
                            X