Only stretching for a while?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only stretching for a while?

Hello guys...I came to home country to spend some time with my family. Due to privacy issues I cannot PE properly,all I can do is basic stretches for 10-12 minutes in a day with a 4 on /3 off routine.After a dedicated 3 months of PE I have gained around 0.4 inches in length but nothing for girth.As many people claim,I began to think that I am a length gainer and now I am trying to cement my length gain and maybe gain a little bit more.I will only stretch for 3 months by increasing the exercise duration step by step and then planning to add jelqing and Uli's again.What do you think about my routine and further plans? Thanks in advance. By the way I wish you all the best for the new year

Congratulations on your gains, thats excellent. As for your plan be sure to gradually increase the duration and do what you can.
    My Log, The Start, & Real Average Numbers

Comment

Congrats on the gains you have made within the constraints of your situation..... Gradually Increasing...great idea, its working for you so CONTINUE !!!....When you get some more privacy do your Girth exercises...best of luck.
      BPFSL=
      FG=
      ------
      Short Term GOAL
      BPEL = 7"
      EG= any gain {improve on curve}
      *Final Goal - 8.5X6.5*

Comment

Working...
      X