Bonified Maca Faca :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonified Maca Faca :)

I read a few posts on here a little while ago about increasing sperm volume, improving the quality, etc. Maca in general is touted as a libido booster. I can't speak on that because I'm typically horny enough. But dammit! I was so pleased a couple days ago when I let loose like a fire hose. It had been weeks since I had sex or sprayed any of the man chowder, but still I can honestly say a nut like that was a welcomed anomaly. I've only been on it for about a week and a half but I can say for damn sure that what I experienced was NO placebo effect. To anyone who is at all curious, black maca gelatinized powder was worth my purchase. If you've considered maca, I've read that red is best for libido (though they all do) but black is supposed to be the one for sperm increasing. Be forewarned though, it....tastes....like....shit! Lol like seriously. But I'd recommend capsules if you can find them. Was just. So happy with the results I wanted to share.

Interesting I'll put that on my list for buying
    How does this product affect your sperm count? Did it make that big of a difference?

grtz

Comment

It really does taste like shit, try it with grapefruit juice though, you can hardly taste it!
      My progress log

Comment

To brains, I feel I should wait for more experiences with my girl (long distance) or at least jerk off to go on another rant so as not to be talkin so highly without enough experience. BUT as far as I can tell so far, the load increase was definitely noticeable. If you're at all interested I'd advise you Google it. Then just give it a shot. Nothin like knowing for yourself. I got a bag with 16 servings (1/4 cup doses, which seemed to exceed a few of the recommended dosages I've come across but if the brand/makers put it on the bag I figured I'd go with it) for like 25$. And thanks for the suggestion, Padawan. I usually just make sure I have sumthin to chase it with.

Comment

By a lot how much do you mean? Does jt work for someone who already has large loads? Like doea the volune increase per spurt or the number of spurts?

Comment

That's a bit more particular than I can answer, dude. Lol, I just enjoyed it. I'm no expert on the topic, just enjoying takin it so far. Give it a shot I guess. Naturally I recommend you do a bit of research first to see if its what you're lookin for and for any concerns over side effects. Might not sound like a big deal but one I can personally speak on, is bad gas. Funny for the most part, but take more than your body cares to have and it's not a good feeling. Again, I'm no know it all...just wanted to share. Take care, lemme know if you try it and how it goes.

Comment

Working...
            X