Claims and Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claims and Gains

Yup guys we see it all the time here. I got 2 inches overnight after jelqing for 45 seconds. True? Well many of us may discount it and even ridicule the poster. Hell it may be true! We live in a world where anything is possible. Is it likely? Nope it isn't likely but no one can say it's not true for certain. Hell there are millions who think none of this is true or even possible so what are we doing here? Well I came for the cookies; you all know that.

PE is something we do for ourselves. Please don't give me that beautiful line I've heard a million times :"I'm doing it to make my partner more satisfied"! You want to make her more satisfied? Buy her a Lexus. If she's our partner, and I don't know what my partner thinks but she must be nuts to be with me, she's already satisfied. ( and I didn't even buy her a Lexus). We do it for us!

Since this whole thing is done for us we do have certain responsibilities.We must know what we're doing; read, ask questions, follow directions. It's our responsibility to do so. How many guys have injured themselves here because they didn't do any of the above? Lots and it will continue no matter how many times we warn them.

Sometimes when a story of good gains is posted we do one of two things; make fun of it or try to copy the routine that was used. Well making fun of it really does nothing except cause hard feelings. Hey it may even cause a hard flaccid. Since none of us can be 100% sure of the gains the poster made why start a fight? What we're going to teach him or call him a troll or full of shit? Can anyone tell me what good that will do?

When I see gains that may be out of what I think is normal I'd rather congradulate the guy and ask him for his routine. This gets back to the responsibilty thing I said before. I might like to make those gains but me myself has to determine if this routine I'm viewing is more than I can handle and may result in a injury. I really don't want to injure my best friend; besides I use him way to much to want to put him on the disabled llist for a few weeks.

All kinds of gains are possible; pe isn't exactly a science yet. Read about those gains. Ask questions. Determine if what the guy who made the gains does is right for you. Always do it with the risk of injury on your mind. Remember well that what works for one may not work for another. If you think the gains are pure bullshit , well then just keep it to yourself. Remember we're here for us, no one else, and we should be happy for what others have done.
    CUSP82
    Administrator
    Admin of the Month Dec 2014
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by CUSP82; 01-03-2012, 07:06 PM.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

I like being here! And your posts (well your serious ones ) contribute to that alot.
    Thank you ^^
    Lvl1 : BPEL 6,70" | EG 4,85"| EQ: 6-7 (current)
    Lvl16:BPEL 7,50" | EG 5,25"| EQ:8-9 (mid term)
    Lvl36:BPEL 8,00" | EG 5,75"| EQ:9-10 (long term)

Comment

I think alot of newbie gains (mine included) are mostly EQ gains. I also think there are quite a few errors in measuring. That being said I agree with you, seeing gains even if they're only EQ inspires people to stick with it.

Comment

Tremendous gain claims will always be met with some challenge. I dont see too much harm if done with some class but thats just my opinion
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          Tremendous gain claims will always be met with some challenge. I dont see too much harm if done with some class but thats just my opinion
          And a good opinion as always!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Screw Lexus, buy an Acura.

Comment

Good post Cusp.

Comment

...Playing Devil's Advocate....

Shouldn't we, as a collective forum who's goal is to further the cause of PE, try and weed out the exaggerated gains? If for simple accuracy's sake, but to protect those new to PE who are bound to attempt these potentially dangerous routines. Not to mention how discouraging it can be for the regular and slow gainers who may be tempted to try more extreme and dangerous methods.

...Ending Devil's Advocate...

I, for one, see no problem tastefully challenging the more extraordinary gains reported if they appear suspect. Usually it isn't terribly hard to figure out the accuracy of the claims based upon the other readily available information. Yes it is more than possible that some of the great gains reported are indeed legitimate, but in many cases its more likely the opposite is true. Those with legitimate gains are easier to recognize. If something challenges just about everything we know about PE, its a good chance its wrong and I believe we should challenge it. If we are wrong, time will tell and people can prove otherwise.

Good post Cusp.
                Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  Gotta say, I'm with Big O on this one.

There's a very real chance that the first post a newbie stumbles across is one with outrageous claims and an equally outrageous (read: dangerous) routine. I think the more senior members, and most especially moderators, need to ensure balance in threads so as to prevent noobs and intermediates doing damage to themselves.

As long as it's done with class.

Comment

You beat me by a minute Zman!!

And now to give the other side:

I made a post recently in a girth related discussion giving my perspective and I had a Super Mod essentially call me a liar. My input was far from controversial ... but I can tell you, it ain't a nice feeling to make an honest contribution and get that sort of response.

So the moral of my two posts here I guess is that we should always question and challenge where needed, but hesitate before you hit that submit button, and always post with respect.

Comment

i agree with Z man's devil's advocate. Dudes who make up bs stories hurt the process. They make people give up or hurt themselves by trying too hard
                      Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                      Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Newbies lately are trying the 'more is more' approach and I'm sure it wont end well for them or they will give up before trying the 'less is more' because that just doesn't make sense to some of them. I don't see how some people will just think you will grow an extra inch or two in 1 month out of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                          Newbies lately are trying the 'more is more' approach and I'm sure it wont end well for them or they will give up before trying the 'less is more' because that just doesn't make sense to some of them. I don't see how some people will just think you will grow an extra inch or two in 1 month out of nowhere.
                          It's all of those damn pill ads and commercials that get people into thinking like that. Trouble is that a lot of people just don't want to not believe what they see and hear in ads and it takes some tough love to beat the truth into them.

Some of these whole 1"-2" gains in such a short time may be real, but it's always accompanied by the poster saying they've had a massive increase in EQ or they were battling ED at the same time, or even effects of excessive masturbation. Gains like that in those situations are very likely to be true, but it seems people just want to group every person into the same category when it comes to gains, which is what I've been seeing with the "You have no issue with user 1 for saying he gained that but why an issue with user 2 for the same thing?" attitude lately.
                          Someone starting out with ED or other sexual issues where EQ wont be near 90%-100% and gaining 1"-2" in a short while is nothing like a young dude showing up and claiming the same gains in the same time but having started out with no physical issues and full blown 90%-100% EQ.

Comment

I'm an example of this. 1/4 inch girth in 5 weeks but I very clearly said that I believe the vast majority of this to be due to better EQ as a result of beginning PE. I think most people are realistic but we are in an age of quick fixes so who really knows.

Comment

I still don't see how people can gain 1.5" in length and 1" girth in 3 months. When I see those results, I smell BS.
                              Goal: Huge

Comment

Working...
                              X