Testicle size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testicle size

What would be considered the average and how big are yours. Also what could be considered big or HUGE. I was just wondering because i feel like i have small testes and they are about 2-3 inches. depends on the day...
    Goal: EQ 10.

Testicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

What about yours? And are there correlation with testicle size and testosterone levels?

Comment

Not even sure how to measure them... ???

Comment

as with anything human, size varies. In the heat expands and in the cold contracts. according to the link above the average european male is about 2" in length. so if yours are 2" you are right on the median, if they are 3" you are above the mean.
          starting 1-1-12
          NBPFL:2.75"
          BPFSL:6"
          BPEL:6"
          FG:4.75
          EG:5.5

Comment

Originally posted by opuster View Post
            What about yours? And are there correlation with testicle size and testosterone levels?
            No correlation.
            Originally posted by actionbuddy View Post
            Not even sure how to measure them... ???
            Measuring is done with an Orchidometer. They're not like the penis where you can use a ruler or measuring tape. They're measured by volume in mL. Basically, you compare it to a known size bead and see if it's about the same size.

Comment

Demo u sure? Where did u get this info? Because that would be awesome news!

Comment

My friend recently had a very bad pain in his penis and he went to the emergency room where they examined his testicles. His left was nearly 29 mL cubed or whatever the measurement is, and the right nearly as big, so he has very large testicles. His testosterone levels are also through the roof, and on more than one occasion he has been accused of being on steroids by his general doctor. This is just one example but there is probably some correlation between testicle size and testosterone levels.

Comment

In the wikipedia article posted by Steve:

In healthy European adult human males, average testicular volume is 18 cm³ per testis, with normal size ranging from 12 cm³ to 30 cm³.[4] The average testicle size after puberty measures up to around 2 inches long, 0.8 inches in breadth, and 1.2 inches in height (5 x 2 x 3 cm). Measurement in the living adult is done in two basic ways:
                  • comparing the testicle with ellipsoids of known sizes (orchidometer).
                  • measuring the length, depth and width with a ruler, a pair of calipers or ultrasound imaging.
                  The volume is then calculated using the formula for the volume of an ellipsoid: 4/3 π × (length/2) × (width/2) × (depth/2).
                  My progress log

Comment

I also think so. It feels most logical. But im no expert

Comment

Originally posted by opuster View Post
                      Demo u sure? Where did u get this info? Because that would be awesome news!
                      100%. Testosterone does affect the size and shape of the testicles, but size and shape of the testicles doesn't indicate anything to do with testosterone levels. Smaller testicles can still produce more testosterone than larger testicles. It's all about the person's genetics.

Comment

HAHA!! I just measured with he wikipedia style and looks like my testes are fucking huge! D
                        while average was 12cm(3)-30cm(3) i am about 42cm(3)!! niice

Comment

Awesome Demo Thanks!
                          Now to another guestion: as we all know if some1 uses steroids or such testes get smaller and produce less testosterone naturally. So if he stops using it will the testosterone production and testi size get 100% fully back to normal or like only 90% or so? Ofc it depends on how long he uses. But one of my friends thought it was a good idea to take just a little bit steroids (used like 6 months a little)

Comment

If it's that you are concerned with what size your balls "look", it seems to me the thickness of the scrotum's skin should be taken into consideration. Some guys have really thick scrotal skin, some have really thin skin.

Comment

And skeptic plz tell me also, does ur hulk friend have a big penis??

Comment

Working...
                              X