Ulis degrading EQ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulis degrading EQ??

So recently ive been doing ulis about 3-5 minutes every 3 days and my eq has been getting worse

I want to gain girth primarily and pump 3-5 days a week.

Any advice?

Im conditioned, as ive been doing these for a while

Originally posted by PumpSon! View Post
    So recently ive been doing ulis about 3-5 minutes every 3 days and my eq has been getting worse

I want to gain girth primarily and pump 3-5 days a week.

Any advice?

Im conditioned, as ive been doing these for a while
    How much time have you been PEing??How much time have you been doing the ulis and what sets of ULI's you're excercising??
    I just imagine myself with a hard like rock 9x6 gun!What a self-esteem..So happy i found Pegym now i'm young..the inches are coming :rockon:

Comment

I used to PE a while back and did ulis plenty. I have been PEing again for maybe 6 weeks and have been Uli-ing since the start.

Would you recommend jelqs to get back into it again? I figured because id done PE before id be ok to go right back into it

Comment

I would do some conditioning but if you have been back 6 weeks you should be OK depending on how long of a break you had. I think you may be either pumping too much or the combination of pumping and ulis may be to much for you. Pumping should make your EQ better if you keep the HG low. In my opinion I would either choose ulis or the pump, thats a lot together.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for the reply, O. I appreciate it. Would pumping allow me to gain alone with edging?

Comment

I think it would be great for girth. You may get some length but you would be targeting girth.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

blood pressure based exercises can be rough on EQ. uli's, squeezes, etc. need to be done in conjunction with exercises for the pc muscles. also, arginine can help with this.
              The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
              now: 7X5
              next: 8X6

Comment

Working...
              X