X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small girth and have a few questions

Hello all!

right i have a few questions,

Firstly i hear a lot about kegals but recently read that doing too many can give you premature ejaculation, i had no idea that could happen! I thought only good things could come from kegalling, i have been doing at least a hundred everyday and was wondering if i should be laying off them a bit?
    Secondly i have a small girth, well technically average, its 4.7 inch, i was just wondering if there are any girth excercises i could incorporate into my routine? i do 100 jelqs, 50 dry jelqs, 100 v jelqs and i clamp off the base of my penis for 20 minutes, after every 5 minutes i slap it against my leg for 10 seconds to keep the circulation going as, my penis starts to get dark and cold which can not be a good sign so. yeah. thats my questions. Any information would be so good right now.
    thanks!

Cut the clamping you're not conditioned enough and your length of the clamping session is too much even if you where conditioned cut it out read and start JP90
    Good Luck with your gains,
    CMP
    Measurements as of 22/9/12
    183mm BPEL
    120mm MSEG
    135mm BEG
    188mm BPFSL

Comment

Firstly, start taking some rest days. 2 on 1 off wouldn't be a bad place to start, that includes kegeling.

Secondly, 20min is too long for a clamping session. Also, make sure you are adequately conditioned before you start clamping.

Make sure you complete a good beginners routine beofore moving on. Your total volume and intensity is currently too high.

Happy PEing.
      Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
      Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
      Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

I think he has been doing PE for about 5-6 months from his welcome thread https://www.pegym.com/forums/introdu...e-account.html

Comment

Yessir never stay clamped for more than 10 minutes. If indeed you are conditioned for clamping then clamp for 10 minutes/rest for 10 minutes, rrepeat. And definately take more rest days. With a routine as intense as yours maybe try a 1 on/2 off.

As for kegals do a search fo reverse kegals. They will help immensely with pre e problems caused by involuntary kegals (which is where kegaling can become a problem)
          pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Cheers everyone
            Wow. I had no idea my routine was intense, yeah as bored said i have been moulding my chap for about 6 months now and have completes JP90s routine, i have never had an injury due to my underlying nightmare of ruining my penis forever, so if my penis ever feels a bit tired then i immediately stop and have a hot shower, not crazy hot, then have a rest till i know hes ready, we have a very inimate relationship so i know him well!
            Also i only do a one day on one day off routine, i have made gains and i feel that it suits my schedule so i genuinley enjoy looking forward to a pe session. Would it be possible to get to 7 NBPEL x 5.5 EG on this routine and amount of days? Thanks!

Comment

It's really important to listen to your penis. If your penis is shrinking up and getting cold, and you think it's no good, then it definitely isn't good. The penis responds positively to good PE with improved EQ, better stamina, spontaneous erections. If you overdo it, it responds negatively by shrinking up and not letting you get it up, because it's scared. It's OK to shrink up a bit after a good session though. Kegeling is also really important, but don't overdo that either. Good luck.
              Physiological Indicators (the original post)
              :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

It doesent so much shrink, just gets a bit darker and starts to feel a bit cold, when that happens i instantly relasease and helicopter and rest for a minute. Also when i clamp if i start losing my erection, i unrelease the ok grip a bit and rub the special spot on my penis and kegal blood into to get it hard then ok grip again. So i suppose i dont clamp for a whole 5 minutes. Will i be able to get to my goal with this routine if i am really consistant for a few years? Or will i need to add more days? thanks!

Comment

If you overtrain and your penis shrinks, doing helicopter shakes won't necessarily make it better. The trick is to learn enough about your penis to be able to know the difference between "good damage" that leads to growth and better EQ and "bad damage", or overtraining. It's not always easy and I have trouble with it myself. I can usually tell the next day from my EQ.

It's really important to start off light so you can see how your penis reacts to light exercise and gradually up the intensity over a few months. After a while you will be able to tell if your penis is reacting well, because your penis will tell you!! If you are doing it right, you should see better EQ within as little as a week. If you aren't getting better erections after three or four weeks, you're definitely doing either too much or not enough. Listen to your penis!
                  Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                  :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

I clamp for 15-20 minutes lol no problem youll be okay

Comment

^^^ Tissue without fresh blood start to DIE after 15 minutes.
                      pterodactyl

Comment

Originally posted by pterodactyl View Post
                        ^^^ Tissue without fresh blood start to DIE after 15 minutes.
                        Well the warning on the cockring labels always say do not wear for more then 30 minutes so 15-20 minutes is good just dont go any longer then 20 min and youll be cool

Comment

Originally posted by bikerider09 View Post
                          Well the warning on the cockring labels always say do not wear for more then 30 minutes so 15-20 minutes is good just dont go any longer then 20 min and youll be cool
                          That would be a valid argument if a cock ring was the same thing as clamping. Clamping restricts blood flow much more than a cock ring and therefore is more dangerous. There is still in and out flow of blood while wearing a cock ring.
                          Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                          Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                          Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Awesome! Cheers dudes. does anyone else have a similar routine to mine? i have posted it in another thread. Its basically a one day on, one day off routine. Is that enough time to see my ideal gains? in say like 2 years? thanksss

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...thlog2012.html
                              pterodactyl

Comment

Working...
                              X