difficulties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difficulties

Well, for quite a while now, maybe a couple months or so, I have not gained anything. This is totally understandable considering the process is a long one, but it has still been a frustrating process. I have not gained any girth throughout this 6-month process and that frustrates me even more. I also wasn't necessarily expecting it after 6 months either, but maybe a little. And now, after taking a week and a half or so off for a minor surgery, I have noticed a PI that is bothersome. ONLY while flaccid, when I bend my glans to the right, inside the left side of my penis towards the top (right under the glans) hurts. Like I said, it doesn't hurt to become erect, but I have not done any PEing because of this PI that has been bothering me. I would really like some guidance if anyone has anything. I expect to hear to wait longer, and I'm sure I will. Thanks!
    Rock it.

I'd love to help you out man but pain is never a good thing .. So I think you might have injured yourself .. I'd say quit PE for a while, give your dick his rest, perhaps it's a side-effect from the surgery? was it a penis related surgery? If yes, contact your medical docter if it's normal you feel pain when flaccid ..

Best of luck!

Comment

No, lower abdominal surgery. There was a lot of swelling in my penis due to the close proximity to the surgical area though. I've taken a bit of a rest from PE. Haven't done any since my last post.
      Rock it.

Comment

I'd contact your doctor than. Perhaps it's not normal you have some pain in your dick. The best advice I can give you

Comment

Working...
        X