Skeptics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeptics?

I really don't understand this forum, I recently started a progress thread where my goal was to gain 4 inches in 2 years, and nearly EVERYONE commented saying "No way" "Newbs and their silly goals" and yet going411by7 states he gained over 3 inches in 5 months.... and everybody is saying omg you're amazing - please make me a routine - when all he said he done was half 2 hours a day of jelqing and stretches and got to 10 and half?? yet people think 4 inches in 2 years is stupid - when I do hours of extender - manual and jelqs??

Now I havan't seen any before and after pics of going411by7 if anybody has some please post them so I can see for my self (Im not trying to dis-credit going4 - I hope it is true.

As for G4 please read is whole thread; I really don't think he said 3 inches in 5 months.As for your goals why do you care what others say? Do what you think is a good routine and see what happens? That guy Columbus didn't listen when he was told the world was flat why should you?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Ask him if he's willing to show you his photos if you want to see them.

Comment

"At the start of month three, I added the stretches to my routine. I did not cut back on the jelqing and kegeling, though. I just added another half hour to my routine, so I was up to almost two hours a day--which I continued throughout months three, four, and into month five. It was during this period that I started to gain rapidly--going from (an estimate) of 7.75" BPEL at the start, to 10.50" at the end"

And he said he gained a little in the first few months as well - so probably 3+ inches.

Jaggers
        Last edited by Jaggers; 01-07-2012, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Mostly because 4" in two years is quite a lot.
          Also, keep in mind that G4 started PE to get his super hard erections back. Then went at it really hard for gains after some time.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

The end means now, today. It doesn't mean in three months. But why do you care? Do you want to show those who don't think your goal is attainable someone else who may have? How about just doing it yourself and proving them wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
              Mostly because 4" in two years is quite a lot.
              Also, keep in mind that G4 started PE to get his super hard erections back. Then went at it really hard for gains after some time.
              He said jelqing and basic stretching for 3 months 2 hours a day got him those results.

Comment

Jaggers just pm G4 and ask him.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                  Ask him if he's willing to show you his photos if you want to see them.

Even if he had photos photos prove nothing you could be 60% erect as to 80% erect 100 erect% in pictures so theirs no way to know if its gains or just different erection level
                  but 4 inches cmon man you gotta expect skeptic enlarging your penis is not easy to do your not just gonna grow a monster in 2 years 2 inches in 2 years would be much more realisttic

Comment

Some gain fast some gain slow, G4 has been doing PE for long and he could and probably is a special case of fast growth, maybe he did some stuff that was risky to do back then when there wasn't as much caution or maybe not, but now people know better about conditioning etc, there's warnings everywhere and peoople have more knowledge. Also I never said photos prove anything, he's asking for before or after photos. All I said was ask him.
                    I know PE works and I know how fast I gain, I can care less about the rate of others, doesn't mean their routine would make me gain any faster than I do now.

Comment

hey who cares what the skeptics say go for it. Im sure you know that is setting the bar very very high for yourself but give it 100% anyways

Comment

I think what happens is people are trying to encourage newbies to be realistic as in don't set too big of a goal encase you're a slow gainer or an inconsistent pe'er..It can and is hugely discouraging and depressing when the gains don't come and you have high expectations.(and its human nature to grasp on to ideal, so g4 has had the ideal gains.. he has had the rarest gains.. sure its possible you could be a rare breed like him or you could be a rare breed like the slow gainer)
                        Its like when you say "I want to go to on vacation, i need $5,000 to do this.. you calculate how much of your pay you need to put aside to achieve this in 7months.. On paper is sounds and seems due able..but then life happens, reality strikes, things that you didn't factor in occur or you over estimated how much money you would be making during that time.. So you fall hugely short of your goal(even though someone else had achieved it)
                        Its good to have goals, its nice to have dreams..but many smaller goals are better then one huge giant goal.

The other reason people are critical is because we worry about newbies hurting themselves by trying to rush the gains.
                        TTBB
                        Last edited by TTBB; 01-08-2012, 02:44 AM.
                        ~ If.....
                        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Believe that you can gain 4 inches and you will, the mind is powerful. Let nobody tell you otherwise.

Comment

Being realistic is important because it is easy to deceive oneself that one can achieve what may really just be impossible. If one's size is 6x5 then a more realistic current goal should be 6.5 x 5.25 while the long term would be 7 x 5.5 even though once reached the long term goal, of course, one could raise it by .5 x .25. These are more realistic and do not set one up for disappointment down the line. The current goal should always be the main focus and never too high. Be happy with any gains you get showing that PE is working which is inspiring to continue on that quest whatever the reasons may be.
                            Another thing about going overboard about goals is that one can try too hard (overdoing) in order to see results but in the process hurting one's member, goals, process which will evidently lead to disappointment and skepticism. All things with patience and time.
                            Begin 7/25/2011:
                            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Jaggers I think the reason people were put off on your thread is because you've been doing a lot of PE work, even PEing on your off days, and even though you suspect you've broken blood vessels you are still extending like a monster. I'm new to this community, but what you've wrote sounds scary :O
                              Practicing MMO since August 8 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X