No announcement yet.

Great shape and health = Faster gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great shape and health = Faster gains?

I have been doing JP 90day routine for a week now and it feels good. I already noticed change in flaccid, is it possible in a week?

Now to the question. Is is possible to gain faster if you are in great shape? I workout almost everyday and i am in a great shape. I am taking zinc, l-lysine, green tea with ginseng and multivitamine.

I am also doing fowfers and i believe that helps..

Better shape gives better bloodflow, that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
      Better shape gives better bloodflow, that's about it.
      Yup.

I wish being in shape and exercising would help with gains, but it just doesn't. A healthier body does mean a healthier penis though, so even though it wont help gain faster, that's a very good bonus.

Comment

Lessened fat pad as well.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Title seems logical to me my answer is therefore yes.

grtz

Comment

Originally posted by Brainsick View Post
            Title seems logical to me my answer is therefore yes.

grtz
            And you're basing that answer off of?

Comment

well it definitely won't slow down your gains!

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                And you're basing that answer off of?
                go away. Everyone knows your firm stance that no way can improved health or any supplement aid in gains when combined with PE. You still haven't posted a study that states that PE combined with nutrition or supplements won't aid in the recovery thus speeding up gains.

Comment

Originally posted by itsaverage View Post
                  go away. Everyone knows your firm stance that no way can improved health or any supplement aid in gains when combined with PE. You still haven't posted a study that states that PE combined with nutrition or supplements won't aid in the recovery thus speeding up gains.
                  Because there is no study on manual PE. However, I have posted studies showing that nutrition and supplementation will not aid in the growth of the smooth muscle located in our penis and other internal organs. Unfortunately I cannot use the search feature at the moment to link you to those posts, so you have to either find them yourself, or post the studies you seem to know about that states otherwise.

Just because you don't agree with the facts doesn't make you right. I wish that nutrition and supplementation could aid in the growth of the penis, but the simple trust is it doesn't. If you find my postings to be false or bad, try reporting them. See where it gets you.

Comment

Because there is no study on manual PE. However, I have posted studies showing that nutrition and supplementation will not aid in the growth of the smooth muscle located in our penis and other internal organs. Unfortunately I cannot use the search feature at the moment to link you to those posts, so you have to either find them yourself, or post the studies you seem to know about that states otherwise.

Just because you don't agree with the facts doesn't make you right. I wish that nutrition and supplementation could aid in the growth of the penis, but the simple trust is it doesn't. If you find my postings to be false or bad, try reporting them. See where it gets you.

Exactly, there is no study so stop making definative statements. Common sense would tell you that nutrition and or supplements would aid in recovery. You don't know for a fact the claims you are making as I don't mine so stop acting like the be all end all on the matter. On this thread or any other thread we have had this discussion, no one has ever said anything you take will cause smoothe muscle to grow. They are saying it could aid in the recovery which could possibly spead up or maximize gains.

Comment

Exactly, there is no study so stop making definative statements. Common sense would tell you that nutrition and or supplements would aid in recovery. You don't know for a fact the claims you are making as I don't mind so stop acting like the be all end all on the matter. On this thread or any other thread we have had this discussion, no one has ever said anything you take will cause smoothe muscle to grow. They are saying it could aid in the recovery which could possibly spead up or maximize gains.
                      Yes, common sense would tell you that nutrition and supplements would aid in recover, of skeletal muscle. Smooth muscle is NOT the same in any way. Please, with all of your infinite wisdom of how I am wrong, post studies that contradict the studies I have posted that show nutrition and supplementation do not aid in the recovery or growth of smooth muscle.

This isn't even just a penis thing. These studies are from other internal organs that have a higher priority in the medical field than the penis does, so doctors and scientists are working on things quite a bit. If it doesn't work on the bladder, uterus, liver, kidneys, etc, why would it magically work on the penis? Tell me, please.

Comment

Yes, common sense would tell you that nutrition and supplements would aid in recover, of skeletal muscle. Smooth muscle is NOT the same in any way. Please, with all of your infinite wisdom of how I am wrong, post studies that contradict the studies I have posted that show nutrition and supplementation do not aid in the recovery or growth of smooth muscle.

This isn't even just a penis thing. These studies are from other internal organs that have a higher priority in the medical field than the penis does, so doctors and scientists are working on things quite a bit. If it doesn't work on the bladder, uterus, liver, kidneys, etc, why would it
                        magically work on the penis? Tell me, please.

You just said there are no studies on manual PE so obviously there isn't one that covers both. So are the guys on this very forumn who said zinc aided in there efforts liars? No one jelqs there heart or wears an extender on their bladder, thus there probably isn't mico tears to repair. Like i said, neither of us no for sure but you always jump on every thread like this and say withoug a shadow of a doubt it doesn't help when the fact of the matter is you can't back that up. So we have to go off of common sense and experinence of guys who have posted in favor of my argument. We are never going to agree so I am done with this thread. People out there should make up their own mind on this.

Comment

Cardio will help with your breathing and if your cut up, you'll probably have a higher self-esteem/confidence which would decrease your performance anxiety when you get with a woman. Also a flat stomach makes your dick look bigger. So I believe working out is primarily beneficial in the aesthetics and mental departments. As far as volume increases, it probably won't have a direct effect. But then again, when your in shape you feel better about yourself and being in a positive mental state is ideal for a patient long term process like PE. DIET DIET DIET, and I don't mean the quantity, but quality of what you eat. Going for11x7 posted a great thread about this. But dark berries seem to be really great as well as the green tea. I cut out copious amounts of caffeine in the coffee and have seen a jump in EQ, I just sip tea with low quantities now.

Comment

You just said there are no studies on manual PE so obviously there isn't one that covers both. So are the guys on this very forumn who said zinc aided in there efforts liars? No one jelqs there heart or wears an extender on their bladder, thus there probably isn't mico tears to repair. Like i said, neither of us no for sure but you always jump on every thread like this and say withoug a shadow of a doubt it doesn't help when the fact of the matter is you can't back that up. So we have to go off of common sense and experinence of guys who have posted in favor of my argument. We are never going to agree so I am done with this thread. People out there should make up their own mind on this.
                            A study doesn't have to be done specifically for manual PE like you want. Studies published in reputable medical journals have indeed shown that no amount of supplementation, diet, or nutrition will aid in the recovery or growth of smooth muscle tissue. Why don't you understand that? Rather than people making up their own mind over opinions, people should make up their minds over facts, which you seem to want to discredit any chance you get.
                            As for people being liars, if they're saying without a shadow of a doubt that taking Zinc helped them gain, and they have nothing to back that up, then yes, they would be liars. People are allowed to feel that something helped them, but that doesn't mean it did. The only way supplementing Zinc will help is if someone is deficient in their Zinc intake, how ever the amount needed to sustain life is so low, those people who are taking 50mg+ of Zinc are doing nothing for their health.

Comment

A study doesn't have to be done specifically for manual PE like you want. Studies published in reputable medical journals have indeed shown that no amount of supplementation, diet, or nutrition will aid in the recovery or growth of smooth muscle tissue. Why don't you understand that? Rather than people making up their own mind over opinions, people should make up their minds over facts, which you seem to want to discredit any chance you get.
                              As for people being liars, if they're saying without a shadow of a doubt that taking Zinc helped them gain, and they have nothing to back that up, then yes, they would be liars. People are allowed to feel that something helped them, but that doesn't mean it did. The only way supplementing Zinc will help is if someone is deficient in their Zinc intake, how ever the amount needed to sustain life is so low, those people who are taking 50mg+ of Zinc are doing nothing for their health.
                              So post the study.

Comment

Working...
                              X