Thread: How does my workout look?
- 01-09-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
I jelqed for 3 months and unfortunately didn't see any gains. I took a break and am now continuing it 1 month later. It's pretty much the same with a few things added.
10 min. warm up with rice sock
Oriental Massage to stretch
jelqing downwards with a 50-70% erection, 70 the first week, +5 reps every week 2-3 secs each, doing this for a month and 2 weeks then taking a week off to rest.
10 min warm down with rice sock
2 mins in a cold shower
Oh I also do Kegels 15 reps for 5 secs. each, and stop and start 2x a week.
Weeks 1 and 2: I workout 3 times a week
Weeks 3 and 4: 4x a week
5 and 6: 5x a week, jelqing TWICE a day.
1 week off to rest.
Edit: NM about the squeezes
Also what are some other good things I can add to my current workout or is it good enough?
Last edited by r1337; 01-09-2012 at 01:32 PM.
- 01-09-2012 #2
Dont do squeezes yet, they are advanced. Why dont you take a look at the JP90 day routine. It has a better variety of strtching and if you didnt gain much with a jelquing only approach I think the JP90 day will be better suited for you. I will add that 90 days isnt really enough time to base anything off of. Your routine doesnt look too bad, I just think stretches are a very important part of PE, especially where length gains are desired.
Good luckGoing an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 01-09-2012 #3
Your routine looks good, but heavy for beginners .. even after 3 months of PE ..
Look at your PI's and based on that see if the routine is working for you
- By sc871 in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 01-04-2012, 04:11 PM
- By BluEDreaM in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 06-08-2011, 02:09 AM
- By TazerGun in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2011, 02:57 AM
- By nickguitar in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2010, 01:07 PM
- By sub7m19 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2009, 08:15 PM