- 01-12-2012 #1
There is talk that dry jelqing gives better results. What do you think? Whats the propper jelq technique? The ok grip moves WITH tje skin or OVER it, like a stroke? There is also talk that jelqing is mainly for girth and that you get length from stretches, hanging and extenders, specifically that extenders are the only proven fact/evidence for length.
Any of you have proven results from trial and error? What is the real deal here people????
- 01-12-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Portland, OR
Well, you are mostly correct on what exercises do what. Extenders do in time add length which has been proven and even supported on Manswers.
You can do the same without an extender by stretching and hanging(for advanced only). There different types of stretches to target certain areas for length. Girth exercises require more blood being forced into the corpus members - two cavernosum and the spongiosum (which protects the urethra as well). No matter what you do for a medium to obtain results in either length or girth, you still proceed with caution and start slowly to avoid injury; just like you don't start power lifting weight in the gym of the bat but start out just above the muscles ability to contract the resistance causing micro-tears in the muscle fiber. The same principle works with any part of the body whether muscle or not to gain more fibers to that area.Begin 7/25/2011:
NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6
FL 5.25, FG 5.2
NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7
- By YidArmy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 03-16-2013, 08:34 PM
- By mikeytt in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2012, 03:34 PM
- By xsmiles in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 08-04-2011, 09:10 PM
- By gahgneh in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2009, 07:03 AM
- By stanleysx in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2009, 11:45 AM