first cool down negative results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first cool down negative results

So after stretching then jelqing then a clamp/edge session I decided to cool down instead of warmdown for a first time so I did what I read and cooled down with cool water from the shower head instead of the hot water I usually always just warm down.So I cooled down not to long I read only do 3-4 minute cool down.So I woke up in the middle of the night and my EQ was horrible and im pretty sure it was from the cool down it could be over training as I clamped two days in a row but I clamped two days in a row before and with warmdowns never had this eq problem but I think it was the cool down that lead to the overtraining so I dont think I will try cooling down again I think ILL stick to warming down.My eq got better the next day But still a little lower then usual

I would honestly put this more down to you clamping two days in a row. Cool-downs wont have that sort of effect, unless you were using 33*F water to cool down and basically shut all blood flow off from your penis.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about one day of bad EQ personally. If you get a stretch of several days with bad EQ, its probably time to start looking for the cause. One single day though from time to time is quite normal and can be attributed to just about anything.
      I personally prefer to warmdown, but as Dem said, unless you are hitting some extreme temperature its likely not related.
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

You woke up in the middle of the night and your EQ was terrible?

What does this even mean? As far as I know that just means you woke up with a semi?
        July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
        bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
        meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDude View Post
          You woke up in the middle of the night and your EQ was terrible?

What does this even mean? As far as I know that just means you woke up with a semi?
          I woke up in middle of the night and masturbated and eq was horrible thats what I meant.Im never cooling down again

Comment

I have never tried cooling down, I already know what happens with cold water. Shrinky dinkage.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I've seen a post by Remek that says cool down is probably a better option than warm down. Otherwise, there is very little information about it.
              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I can't seem to reconcile between them. They both seem somewhat counterproductive to me, and I shrink up much faster if I do either. So I do neither.

Comment

Working...
                X