Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My life in PE and regarding my thread on my new routine

Hi guys,
    I'm posting this following my last thread of https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...w-routine.html

Iv been doing alot of thinking after all the feedback I had and iv scaled down my work out, as I don't want to over train or get an injury.
    I was getting to involved with my work outs as my ego was running away with me and I stop looking at the bad side affects I would of got from it in the long haul.
    I'm going to do my old routine with added stretches and hanging.

Some of my life through PE.
    I started messing around with pumping in November 2010 not knowing the in 's and out's and allways over pumping ending in bad EQ and overwork.
    Then I ended up coming across PE in Jan 2011 then starting the JP's full 90 days routine, I only gained in girth no EL.
    I was still over pumping and over training at this time as I still did not know anything really about PE ect.
    I did a lot of reading through out the mouths learning about PE and how the penis works.
    In march 2011 I started experimenting with ulis/ stretches ect, I did not get any injuries while doing these, I was doing this on and off till sep 2011 and still did not gain anything really in EL at this time.
    Sep 2011 I stop pumping and got in to hanging experimenting with hanging and PE routines.
    My stats
    2010 - NBPEL 5.5" BPEL 6.2"
    Sep 2011 - NBPEL 5.8" BPEL 6.5"
    Dec 2011 - NBPEL 6.2" BPEL 7"
    Jan 2011 12th/13th - NBPEL 6.5" BPEL 7.3"
    You can see how my EL have gone up since I have stop pumping and just from doing manual PE.

These last 2 1/2 mouth,
    I'm always doing some sort of PE throughout the day, after my routine I traction wrap for 1 1/2hours this is before I go to sleep then I do bedflowers throughout the night, then when I get up before I go to work, I do 10min warm up with a hotcup then I traction wrap,
    Note - I always do a lot of massaging befor and after warm ups and traction wrapping.
    I always pay close attention to my EQ and penis.
    The last mouth 1/2 iv been getting alot of morning wood, my EQ is in the 7to9 out of 10 most of the time it's 8. I get every good erection levels during sex 10/10 EQ.

When I get to 8" BPEL I'm going to stop my routine and then do some maintaince work for 6mouth 2times a week with a light routine so I can fully heal and keep my gains. Then I'm going for my last .7 of an inch, I be doing the same routine as before when I start back up.

Just thought I would point this out to you all before you start thinking I was just pulling the fuck out of my penis, sorry if it came across like that.

This is how my routine will look like now. Iv added in all my warm ups, I do in my routine just so you know why my work out's takes time and with out any injuries and that I do take PE serous.

Thanks for reading all the best give8in.

My routine
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post432255
    Giveu8in
    Last edited by Giveu8in; 01-15-2012, 02:51 PM.
    Start: BPEL 6.2" EMG 5.2" EBG 5"
    Current: BPEL 7" EMG 5.4" EBG 5.7"
    Goal: BPEL 8.7" EMG 6.7" EBG 6.5"
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eu8in-log.html
Working...
X