Simple Keys to My Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Keys to My Success

My length increased from about 6.5 inches to 8.5 inches in length. And my girth increased from about 5.75 inches to 6.25 inches. This took place over a period of about 18 months. This was almost 2 decades ago. After reaching my goal I only did occasional maintenance activities...light pumping (couple times a month) and regular piss stretching.

For length I did downward flaccid jelqing and frequent stretching. For girth I did jelqing with a 75-80% erection. I tried a lot of different things but 3 main thinks were key. I am happy to share these with you in the hopes it may help you guys. Here they are:

(1) Heat is vital. The collagenous material that makes up the tunica albugenia that surrounds the corporal bodies is the major limiting factor in size gains. This material becomes plastic at 110 degrees F. Why waste your efforts by manipulating tissues that are rigid when you could stretch them when they are plastic and giving? Your body is already 98 degrees. You can heat your penis up to 110 by using a rice sock (caution..dont burn yourself) or by immersing your dick and balls in a large mug of water that is as hot as you can take. So be sure you only jelq while your dick is HOT!

(2) Rapid flaccid downward jelqs cause length growth while erect..semierect jelqs create girth and some length growth. Routine, regular, frequent piss stretches and other stretches tend to conserve the length gains you may be achieving through jelqing. Pull out hard and hold dick stretched dick a few seconds. Do this often throught the day, in the shower, inm bed, etc.

(3) You want your dick to cool down in its greatest post-workout dimension. To do this , after my final jelqs for the day, I immediately put my dick in a penis pump...pumped it up to a moderate negativer pressure...and let it cool down in the pump for 15 to 20 minutes. This helps to cement the length and girth gains you achieved with jelqs. Remember to stretch out your dick as often as you can...off and on..all day long. With each piss. Whenever you can.

You could do length exercises in the morning and girth exercises in the evening...and do it 4 days a week...M.W. F&S.

Session ONE....length (to maintain a flaccid dick you may first need to ejaculate)

I would heat my dick and then do 75 rapid flaccid downward jelqs....reheat then do 75 rapid downward flaccid jelqs.....reheat my dick and do 75 rapid flaccid downmward jelqs That makes 300 rapid flaccid downward jelqs. Then put your dick in your penis pump to cool down while you shave, shower, brush teeth..etc)

Session TWO....girth Repeat the above formula but instead do 50 slow erect or near erect jelqs at a time between heat sessions. Remember...heat, jelq,heat, jelq, heat, jelq, heat, jelq...cool off in pump. Pull on dick all day

I dont know everything about gains. But I do know this has worked for me and some others I shared it with years ago. I am sure it is not the only workable plan.
    Live fully, Laugh often, Love deeply because life is short.

Even on my off days I stretch and jelq after every bathroom visit. Great post bro. Good luck on your gains. May the force be within your cock. Lol.

Comment

my routine and gains are quite similar. I like to mix things up though so my body doesnt get used to it. here lately I have been jelqing at 95-100% erect. I would consider my routine to be quite advanced and would not recommend using a cock ring like I do to maintain maximum blood engorgement. after doing this for 15-20 mins, I place it in my pump for another 15-20 mins and expose it to a variety of pressures. it seems to be quite effective so far; no bruises/red dots, and today was the first day I took off from training in about a week (with exception to very light stretching) and I keep getting these raging/throbbing erections. I want to get 10 inches and I think this routine is going to help me make it beyond this plateau.

Comment

Hi Amplexus, earlier today i read your about me in your profile and it's pretty exciting having another PE legend joining PEgym! And i've read some of your early (2002) threads from thunders and it's pretty interesting stuff and from now on i will stop being lazy and start introducing continuous heat throughout my manual routine.

By the way sssssteve in the past i've read about your amazing gains and your strategy on how to break a plateau and in my eyes your a PE legend too.

Comment

Another point I learned.....after you plateau, take a month to 6 weeks break. Leave your dick alone...let it recover. Only do piss pulls to keep dick from turtling. I always grew a little after a long rest of a month to 6 weeks. When I took no break I did not move beyond the plateau.
          Live fully, Laugh often, Love deeply because life is short.

Comment

so what if we dont have a pump? would edging for a bit after jelqing work?

Comment

Edging is a great way to engorge your pecker and helps with gains to some degree, it is however in no way close to pumping. Pumping draws blood and lymph fluids into your penile chambers in a way that canot be duplicated by any other means.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hey guys,

Great to hear about all your success. I don't have a pump either, but how about hanging after Amplexus' workout stated above? It should be pretty effective right?

Comment

i have bathmate can i use it after my routine jelqs to cement but only short about 5 min ? what do you think boys ?

Comment

Originally posted by Amplexus View Post
                    My length increased from about 6.5 inches to 8.5 inches in length. And my girth increased from about 5.75 inches to 6.25 inches. This took place over a period of about 18 months. This was almost 2 decades ago. After reaching my goal I only did occasional maintenance activities...light pumping (couple times a month) and regular piss stretching.

For length I did downward flaccid jelqing and frequent stretching. For girth I did jelqing with a 75-80% erection. I tried a lot of different things but 3 main thinks were key. I am happy to share these with you in the hopes it may help you guys. Here they are:

(1) Heat is vital. The collagenous material that makes up the tunica albugenia that surrounds the corporal bodies is the major limiting factor in size gains. This material becomes plastic at 110 degrees F. Why waste your efforts by manipulating tissues that are rigid when you could stretch them when they are plastic and giving? Your body is already 98 degrees. You can heat your penis up to 110 by using a rice sock (caution..dont burn yourself) or by immersing your dick and balls in a large mug of water that is as hot as you can take. So be sure you only jelq while your dick is HOT!

(2) Rapid flaccid downward jelqs cause length growth while erect..semierect jelqs create girth and some length growth. Routine, regular, frequent piss stretches and other stretches tend to conserve the length gains you may be achieving through jelqing. Pull out hard and hold dick stretched dick a few seconds. Do this often throught the day, in the shower, inm bed, etc.

(3) You want your dick to cool down in its greatest post-workout dimension. To do this , after my final jelqs for the day, I immediately put my dick in a penis pump...pumped it up to a moderate negativer pressure...and let it cool down in the pump for 15 to 20 minutes. This helps to cement the length and girth gains you achieved with jelqs. Remember to stretch out your dick as often as you can...off and on..all day long. With each piss. Whenever you can.

You could do length exercises in the morning and girth exercises in the evening...and do it 4 days a week...M.W. F&S.

Session ONE....length (to maintain a flaccid dick you may first need to ejaculate)

I would heat my dick and then do 75 rapid flaccid downward jelqs....reheat then do 75 rapid downward flaccid jelqs.....reheat my dick and do 75 rapid flaccid downmward jelqs That makes 300 rapid flaccid downward jelqs. Then put your dick in your penis pump to cool down while you shave, shower, brush teeth..etc)

Session TWO....girth Repeat the above formula but instead do 50 slow erect or near erect jelqs at a time between heat sessions. Remember...heat, jelq,heat, jelq, heat, jelq, heat, jelq...cool off in pump. Pull on dick all day

I dont know everything about gains. But I do know this has worked for me and some others I shared it with years ago. I am sure it is not the only workable plan.
                    I don't know you, but just based on this post, and based on comments from others that know of you, I tip my hat. Much respect and just so you know I copied, pasted and saved your post. Once I'm done with JP90 yours is the program I will follow. Wish you good health and continued success.

Comment

Im also going to follow this routine. Thanks for posting it up!
                      dec 2011
                      NPBEL 6.1
                      BPEL 6.4
                      BG 5.9 --6.0
                      MEG 5.6--5.65
                      heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

Awesome post. Because of u... Iale sure I always warm up and cool down.
                        Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                        Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                        I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Because of you I always make sure I warm up and cool down.
                          Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                          Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                          I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your advice with us. A greenie for you.

From my progress log you guys will notice that I used heat as well inbetween stretches and at the end when cooling down. This post has inspired me to continue with heat application between stretch routines and my jelquing routine.

Life is a journey .... enjoy the ride!

Comment

finally someone who stretches throughout the day
                              are downward jelqs superior to just normal outward jelqs

Comment

Working...
                              X