- 01-16-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
Well, I don't really care about having a bigger or longer penis; I just want to try out this jelquing thing to see if it's true. I started jelquing two days ago with just 4 minute session about 25 reps. Today, I started again and this time was 12 minutes. I watch some youtube videos on how to jelq properly, and I just follow the instructions. Wrap your penis with a hot towel and warm it up for 5 minute or so. Get a semi erect penis (50-60%) and just start jelquing. After I'm done jelquing two hours later I had the urged to masturbate, so I masturbated only this time was different. My penis was a bit thicker and numb and the erection was 10 times stronger. After I came, the sensation was 20 percent gone, and I managed to still hold the erection. This never happened before; It went away about 30 seconds later. I just want to know if this is normal for beginners?
- 01-17-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Jersey Shore
Welcome to the Gym, David.
It does happen to some. The increased blood forced into your dick through jelqing increases oxygen in your penile tissue which, in effect, makes the tissue healthier and more responsive to stimulation. It is a great feeling, and hopefully over time it will improve your overall EQ. Keep it up and you could gain a bigger dick as a bonus.Valued Member of 7+years at the PEGym12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
Fat Pad = 1+/-
Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.
- By chris69 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 05-17-2011, 06:05 AM
- By Hanma in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 10-12-2010, 11:52 AM
- By NewCell in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2010, 01:13 PM
- By tabqwerty in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 68Last Post: 09-28-2009, 12:14 PM
- By tallywhacker in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2009, 07:45 AM