Some questions. Gtfih n answer brahs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions. Gtfih n answer brahs

1) when i push down on the base on my erect dick i find that its jist a little longer/harder. Idk maybe its in myhead but is this cheating in any way? Or is it still NBPEL, or the equivalent of BPEL.

2) i measure girth around mid shaft. How much pressure should i aplly with the measuring tape to get the most acurate messurment? I usually keep the tape just touching the shaft and dont really tighten it any further to the point where it squezzes my dick like a condom does. Any consistent ways of measuring girth?

3) On to stretching. Would stretching for warmup or length in any way reduce girth? I see it sort of as reshaping a chunk of clay. Shouldn it retain its original volume?

4) Also does jelqing loosen the skin on the shaft? If so, is it a significant change?

5) i stretch gripping my penis underneath the glans. Prolly a stuoid question but as the rest of my penis grows is it possible that that part might remain relatively small due to constant pressure on it?

Thanks in advance

... And why isnt there any damn autocorrect on the mobile site?!?!? Lol

1. What do you mean by push down on the base? The penis itself, or the 'fat pad' that covers the pubic bone? I suspect you mean the latter, and your guess is correct. NBPEL is measured with the ruler just touching the fat pad at the base, and BPEL is measured with the ruler firmly and completely pushed against the pubic bone.

2. You got it. Light and consistent. Leave no gaps between the tape and your penis, but don't tighten it so hard as to squeeze it and force the blood out of the area (a low reading). I find that a piece of paper cut fairly narrow is pretty useful in this regard. You can mark your measurement with a pen. I'm not sure how wide or how flexible your tape measure is, but if it's too wide and too rigid, it'll be tough to measure accurately or consistently.

4. If you find a lot of loose skin to be bunching up while jelqing, there are a few things you can try, all located in the "Simple tips..." thread at the top of the Beginner's Forum. As far as the long-term effects on the skin, that's a good question.

Sorry - I'm fairly new myself and don't know the answers to your other questions.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

To clear up the first questikn, i mran when i stand up and push my dick from the dick from the base straight down. It becomes a bit more parallel with the floor and a bit longer. What type of measurement would that equate to? Is it cheating?
      Im 7.25" that way, bone pressed 7.6"ish

Comment

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by pushing from the base down (down towards the floor?), but I think I get the idea.

Is this correct: Basically, in terms of clock position, it's normally around 10 or 11 o'clock and you're pushing it down to 9 o'clock (parallel with the floor)? Correct me if I'm wrong. I know that in your mind it makes perfect sense, but it's just not getting to me, bud.

If what I wrote above is the case, you're fine. Parallel to the floor is good for measuring. Now try to be as consistent as possible. Do the same thing every single time, so that you can confirm gains versus measuring variances.

Hope this helped.
        I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
        Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
        X