Jelqing everyday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing everyday

Hi, after a bit over two years of pulling and abusing my little friend...I have now come to one conclusion about exercising, I only jelq. Do it less but do it as much as you can.

For ME leaving out these works:

No stretching at all, its a dick killer (jelqing on really low erection instead)
    No squeeze (temporary effect)
    No clamp (kills hardness)

Without sounding like an expert.
    I watch out for these negative signs:

No bad soreness (bad I mean uncomfortable)
    No negative PI
    No turtling
    No bruises
    No morning wood

If I catch ANY of these, I take one full day of. But as long as I follow and do not extent my exercise
    over the level of maximize tissue tear it should be fine. What I mean is, that my own level as far to go
    before I actually put to much force were I get really sore and cant work out for a day or two.

To clarify this even more.
    My theory of tissue tear, that pressure, lets say 0.5 will take you no were or extremely slow, 1.0 will make it growth quicker, 1.5 will make growth even quicker, 2.0 will slow down growth, 2.5 will go back to 0.5 in
    growth and so on, to much will slow down growth dramatically, to little will take you no were.
    You need to find that level.

I followed going411by7 footsteps and have started jelqing everyday but with a light/medium grip
    not more than 20min one session, and I must say this is very very good. And is running just fine.
    I keep middle to low pressure during the exersize but I never pass 30min on each session.
    Slowly building it up that is the way to go.

All respect to going411by7 for giving me this advice.

I do two sessions a day, one in the morning and one after 8pm or later so it has passed
    more than 10 hours until my next session, hours between, depending on how much i forced the ol snake it heals and rests.

So I have completely stopped with these rest days. Don't like em and like jelqing. Nice thing
    about this aproach is that my unit is constantly enlarge. Berfore when having 2 - 3 days of, I always saw
    my dick go down in size and the perhaps went up on the last.

Its great to do a quick 20-30 min jelq instead of sitting 1 hour every day.Also the warmup is shorter. I hate warming up

Hope this can help someone.
    amc
    Last edited by amc; 01-17-2012, 03:21 PM.
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Let us know how it goes

Comment

Dont agree with the stetching thing and morning wood isnt a choice but your gains speak for themself mate, well done!

Comment

I don't understand why you would not stretch. Did you see negative effects from stretching? Even doin light stretches would seem to be a good thing. But hey, I just started, so what I really have no idea.
        Stats 1/15/2011 - started JP's routine
        NBPEL 5.5"
        EG 4.5"
        BPEL 6.0" i

Shortterm Goals:
        NBEL 6"
        EG 4.75"

Comment

So what have your gains been in this no rest days only jelq routine.

Comment

at what erection level do you jelq?

Comment

Originally posted by caelanseth View Post
              I don't understand why you would not stretch. Did you see negative effects from stretching? Even doin light stretches would seem to be a good thing. But hey, I just started, so what I really have no idea.
              Yes I agree, perhaps stretching would be good after all.

But what I have noticed if I stretch, and to much, it easily gets tired for days, its hard to control the stretch. So, with my current everyday routine, stretching is not an option. Sure, I could mix in stretching also and do even lighter jelqs, but i'm a bit scared
              of stretching, my penis is very fragile when it comes to stretch. In fact, I rather go for a constant stretch routine
              every day instead of mixing it.
              amc
              Last edited by amc; 01-19-2012, 01:43 PM.
              BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
              EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Originally posted by mgbyrnc View Post
                at what erection level do you jelq?
                It varies during the exercise, but generally i try keeping it at around 60-70%.
                At some time I go down to about 40-50%.
                BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                  So what have your gains been in this no rest days only jelq routine.
                  In fact, I have been doing this for about a week now so cant see that much results yet. But I can really feel
                  the difference, its just more responsive every day and harder than usual. Must have grown some because
                  it feels good. I will post again in one week.
                  BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                  EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

I promised to come back an report on my everyday jelq. I have some good news, I really feel bigger in flaccid every day now. And I can really feel the growth running down there. Well, how can I describe it, its more of a permanent erect feeling, not like you are pumped up. That is what I have been feeling for a few days now. Really strange. Anyway, my routine has not changed from last post. Some days I feel not really worked out, on those days I do it a bit more than usual, perhaps 5 min more. But not over 30 to 35 min. Do not stretch that much. Will do stretching one week separately, when I take my girth for a rest. Anyway, I am easily starting to reach 5.45(.50) any week, strange its just a new bigger feeling down there. The everyday jelq is not bad at all, if we do it less than 35 min, medium to low intensity, also never more than 50% erect!! I will post in a week or so. This is good. Less is more is truly the way to go!
                    amc
                    Last edited by amc; 02-03-2012, 03:54 PM.
                    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

U only gained .3 BPEL in 2 years???
                      Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                      Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                      I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Well, i'm not sure actually, might be a bit bigger than that, I have a big problem measuring my length because my curve. I can never get an accurate length, I guess its more, I really need to find a better way to do this! If you have any advice please share. I have changed in girth, and it seem easier for me. Also on my right side I am already 7.2-7.5" so have not target length that much. So my signature says more top measurements than left or right side. So all in, it should say 7".
                        amc
                        Last edited by amc; 02-04-2012, 03:04 PM.
                        BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                        EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Agree with OP. I plan on just doing jelqs for 15 min a day, 5 days a week.
                          Start: Dec 2011

BPEL: 6"
                          MEG: 4.5"

Comment

Going411 made great gains back in the day with only jelquing, he stated that he never took days off. I think you would enjoy his thread in the success forum. I will get the link for you. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...y-routine.html
                            Last edited by BigO; 02-04-2012, 02:13 PM.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by pirin View Post
                              Agree with OP. I plan on just doing jelqs for 15 min a day, 5 days a week.
                              Nice, hope you see gains. Pirin, right take it slow building it up. You will notice that it will be responsive everyday, not like 5 day hard exercises when your dick is falling off.. It feels great. Try not to ejaculate for one to two weeks also, i've noticed its a good thing, you can bring yourself to full erection but do not cum, also I have noticed that its easier to keep the erection at a exact % while jelqing, another thing is when you are horny your dick will be filled with more blood than usually. Like BigO says, Going did some great success with this. The good thing about every day exercise, is the ability to do it in a short time, no need for more than 30 min, quick warm up 5-10 min (depending on your experience), quick jelqing and you are done. I do not stretch and keep that for a non stop stretch routine in the future. Currently my routine is: 5-7 min warmup(hot water), towel to take away cold water, get it big, add some lube, get it down to 50% start jelqing for 25-30 min. Actually I have stopped doing a routine later each night, instead I do some Uli's for 10 min, really holding the grip and pushing as much blood I can up to the head, but I do not warm up before doing these. That is my everyday routine, and I believe this is the right way. Also, when starting slow, like 15min first week or so, you learn the penis PE limit(when to stop before doing to much so your gains are not stopping, this is important, so you cannot exercise the day after, like the gym doing it to much will keep you off the weights right), move up to 20min, after a while you do not need to use a timer, you know the feeling when to stop.
                              amc
                              Last edited by amc; 02-05-2012, 02:13 AM.
                              BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                              EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X