god dayum. i didnt masturbate for 2 days... interesting observations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• god dayum. i didnt masturbate for 2 days... interesting observations

i tried going 2 months without fapping n failed at day 2 lol.

but up until now i noticed a few things

1: Confidence went up. I've been fapping every day maybe 3x for the last 3 weeks, i felt more secure, not in a self conscious way but more like a rock. I also have a tic disorder (tourettes) and today my tics weren't bad at all. after i came today I felt weaker and I guess that's what make my body looser and able to tic. I noticed my tics coming back when I first started masturbating (age 12)

2: I came BUCKETS. Literally 4x the normal amount, and I think if I waited another day for my test levels to peak, it would've been even thicker and lasted longer. This one lasted about 6-8 seconds vs the normal 3 or 4 seconds. It was FUCKING GLORIOUS!. Max Ive gone before is 5 days but it didn't feel anywhere near as good as this one felt.

3: I was wayyy hornier so I had an actual 100% erection. I used to measure during the time when i would masturbate multiple times every day. my BPEL (not too sure if its an accurate bone pressed, I used tape measure lol) and MSEG was 7x6.5 , today I measured during my fap session and got 7.25 x 6.75. and I've only been jelqing for 2 weeks!!!! The girth was noticeably bigger I even bertstared myself. aAnd my dick looked noticeably bigger in the mirror. Shit I was even freaked out lol. I don't even think ill fit into any condoms

*****and I have a few questions*****

1: how long to go without fapping to get a wet dream? ive never had one before if it makes any difference

2: is edging sorta the same as masturbation? or does it actually serve no purpose for sexual satisfaction if i dont ejaculate? in other words will the whole well-being and positive mood side effect of no-fapping go out the window if i edge?

3: is it safe to edge every other day for ~20 minutes and not ejaculate for a month or two? i read somewhere that not ejaculating for prolonged periods of time can cause prostate problems, and on top of that id be building up more cum by edging.

4: do test levels plateau after ~3 days, or would it still keep increasing even slightly after 60 days. i other words would an ejaculation after 60 days be the same as or more than the 3 day one?

5: U MIRIN' BRAH?

aiight 2 months no fap starting today... wish me luck

EDIT: does anybody know if quitting smoking noticeably enlarges the penis?
    Last edited by fwark; 01-20-2012, 04:21 AM.

I smell misc.

1. Depends on you.
    2. Edging - bad if you are attempting No Fap, but good for them gains.
    3. Not good to Edge and not release for a long time. You WILL get sore. But that's not the problem. If you edge , you will not resist for a month or 2.
    4. Nobody knows, the T gains from not fapping are very minimal.
    5. Not mirin' , come back after 3 months of no fap, then report.

Quitting smoking -> Better bloodflow in the body -> Better bloodflow to penis -> Better erection quality -> Better size.
    Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
    NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
    BP 18.5 19.4 21
    EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

If I don't do it like for a week, I'm ready to bang a cactus... I just can't live without sex or masturbation.. but is it true that the gains are bigger when you don't masturbate??

Comment

Hardly true.
        Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
        NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
        BP 18.5 19.4 21
        EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

u mean jelq gains or just size regardless of jelqing?

Comment

Originally posted by starfucker_777 View Post
            If I don't do it like for a week, I'm ready to bang a cactus... I just can't live without sex or masturbation.. but is it true that the gains are bigger when you don't masturbate??
            thats verry true.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
              I smell misc.

1. Depends on you.
              2. Edging - bad if you are attempting No Fap, but good for them gains.
              3. Not good to Edge and not release for a long time. You WILL get sore. But that's not the problem. If you edge , you will not resist for a month or 2.
              4. Nobody knows, the T gains from not fapping are very minimal.
              5. Not mirin' , come back after 3 months of no fap, then report.

Quitting smoking -> Better bloodflow in the body -> Better bloodflow to penis -> Better erection quality -> Better size.

wusup big white cock
              whats ur misc name?

Comment

Gains overall. Meh. Rather remain unknown. You know, mystery.
                Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
                NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
                BP 18.5 19.4 21
                EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                  Gains overall. Meh. Rather remain unknown. You know, mystery.

brb misc detectives

Comment

Just further proves less is more. There was/is a poll floating around on here somewhere, and it concluded that ones that rarely did it gained the most. I can't find it though maybe somone else can.

Comment

I really hope this is not the case, as I masterbate usually twice day. I have an extremely high sex drive and seem to produce alot of sperm as I usually rub one out before jelqing, or else I always get hard.
                      Stats 1/15/2011 - started JP's routine
                      NBPEL 5.5"
                      EG 4.5"
                      BPEL 6.0" i

Shortterm Goals:
                      NBEL 6"
                      EG 4.75"

Comment

Knew fwark was misc, lol.
                        Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                        Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                        6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

1 dono
                          2 i do it it makes me way hornier and makes me feel more masculine
                          3 i edge every day for like 10 mins in the morning and 10 in the evening
                          4 test levels continually rise and spike on the 7th then drop to baseline i recommend sticking to a 7 day cycle of masturbation where you would stop for 7 days then on the 8th hit it like 4-5 times
                          5 ive done all this look at my gains 1.5" in 2 months brah

Comment

To be honest I'm not sure if any of the 3 miscers in this thread are legit and just not trolls.
                            Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
                            NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
                            BP 18.5 19.4 21
                            EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

there another jelqer in misc. not sure if hes on this site but he used "BPEL" in a post on misc

apparently dudes rockin 9 inches

EDIT: koh is confirmed miscer

Comment

Working...
                              X