Clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clone

Prior to starting or knowing anything about PE I had purchased a "clone a willy" kit. Ít allows you to make a mold of your shlong and then make a vibrating dildo out of the mold. I'm not a promoter of the product (my wife may be), but since I have a "pre-PE" clone of myself I can now compare it to any gains I may or may not think I have had during PE. I plan to clone again after either I hit the 3 month (40 more days), or the 6 month mark.
    I will say for anyone who may try this. I found that the molding solution is a pain in the ass to use, and if you don't have someone able to help you it is nearly impossible. I googled how to make your own mold and I found a "flour" based recipe to make a molding substance. (like playdo but a bit more malible). It was much much easier to use. The only down side is it probably does not pick up as much detail as the molding solution that comes with the product, but you can still tell it's your shlong...

Again not trying to promote a product, just a way in which you could visualize your gains... hope this helps
    RickHeeze
    Started Dec 5, 2011 BPEL: 6.3~6.5, EG: 5.3~5.5
    Jan 16 2011: BPEL 6.75 (+.25), EG: 5.5

3 month goal = BPEL 7 X 5.5
    6 month goal = BPEL 7.25 X 5.6
    1 year goal = BPEL 7.5 X 5.75
    Goal BPEL: 8.0, EG 6.0

hahahaha is it serously marketed as clone a willy?

Comment

Yep...That is the name of it... google it...it'll pop up...
      RickHeeze

Comment

My girl was going to get me one so I could do it, as she wanted to play with it when im at work lol.
        Start: BPEL 6.2" EMG 5.2" EBG 5"
        Current: BPEL 7" EMG 5.4" EBG 5.7"
        Goal: BPEL 8.7" EMG 6.7" EBG 6.5"
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eu8in-log.html

Comment

The quality is pretty good for a "do it your self" kind of kit... I bought it thinking my wife would help be out with making it...but she's a prude...I think that part of it could have really made it worth while...
          RickHeeze

Comment

Working...
          X