new routine need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new routine need advice

im going on my 7th month of pe and have been liking the results so far. however, i recently have gotten into a situation where i dont have as much privacy and dont have as long of a time in the shower to complete the full jp90 routine. I was thinking of doing a length day, girth day, length day, and rest day and then repeat. can anyone with a lot of experience help me out or tell me if its ok?

i was also wondering if this looked like a good routine. sugestions welcome

LENGTH
    jp90 stretch (50 sec right, 15 rotation, left, rot, out, rot, up, rot)
    4 x 20 sec A stretch
    4 x 20 sec bundled stretch

GIRTH (trying something new. someone said to only do girth twice a week and rest for a min of 2 days)
    50 wet jelqs
    30 sec uli
    repeat until 4 ulis have been done

my main goal is length but i still want to add girth.
    starting it back up again

8/10/15
    BPEL - 165mm/6.49"
    NBPEL - 136mm/5.35"
    EG - 122mm/4.8"

If that's the routine you've been doing and gaining from then switching it to do the girth one day and length another shouldn't affect anything negatively. But seeing how you're trying something new then only you will find out if it works for you or not.

Comment

im switching up the girth routine only and adding ulis so ill see if that works in a few weeks. I know each person is different but with your experience does this look like it could be successful routine with length, girth, length, rest days?
      starting it back up again

8/10/15
      BPEL - 165mm/6.49"
      NBPEL - 136mm/5.35"
      EG - 122mm/4.8"

Comment

Working...
      X