More horny now then before PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More horny now then before PE?

Anyone else felt this? I mean, when the thing starts to grow it also makes you more horny. Or what is up? Its good of course. Well, cant complain on the orgasms either, which feels so much better now. Strange, everything is just better!
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

I definitely am way more horny and it's all the time hehe. I think it's mostly because PE has gibven me such a confidence boost though and also I edge a lot without ejaculating in the mornings which I'm sure makes me horny as hell throughout the day.

Comment

Before i began PE i use to have no morning wood but for the past 9 months i always wake up with it; also before PE i sometime use to go without erections for 2 weeks because i just didn't feel horny: now however i have erections all the time and i constantly feel so horny that i could f*ck a lamp post.

Comment

Yeah hehe! All the time. It might be the edging part that makes this happen, cant be anything else. So you mean that the erections makes you more horny? I wonder if it has something to do with more blood in that region.
        BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
        EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

LOL even without erections i feel really horny. I think the reason PE makes us so horny is that with all our constant dick training it turns our dicks into athletes.

Comment

:[
            Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
            Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
            6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

As part of my PE i am not blowing my load for aroung 2 weeks at a time, i feel like it really hepls with gains and have pretty much done this since the start....So imagine how horny i am!! It is worth it in the long run but i think i have gone a bit loopy because of it haha!
              2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
              7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
              21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
              1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Working...
              X