Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't f*cking believe this. Does ANYBODY sell magnum XL's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't f*cking believe this. Does ANYBODY sell magnum XL's?

im so mad right now. i went to 14... yes FOURTEEN different places to see if they had magnum XL's or Durex XXL's. not a single place had them. i found ONE place that sells magnum large which isnt even large to begin with.. it would be tight on 5" girth. does anyone know which stores sell XL's and XXL's?

And yes, i had 14 super awkward moments with the Indian guy at the counter. walk in, look at condoms, walk out. or even worse when they kept them behind the counter. walk in, ask for condoms, ask for XL's, leave disappointed.

....so i bought some ruffles and drove 20 miles back home..... help me out guys
    Last edited by fwark; 01-27-2012, 05:10 AM.

I'd suggest walgreens. I work for them and with our newest revision we sell those plus about 2 other brand of xl condoms. Not sure if all stores have the same shelf space as my store however..

Comment

Originally posted by mmnnbbvv View Post
      I'd suggest walgreens. I work for them and with our newest revision we sell those plus about 2 other brand of xl condoms. Not sure if all stores have the same shelf space as my store however..
      thanks man. ill go there tomorow.

its 3:30am right now lol everybody was closed except for gas stations and 7/11s and a few random stores.

Comment

Originally posted by fwark View Post
        im so mad right now. i went to 14... yes FOURTEEN different places to see if they had magnum XL's or Durex XXL's. not a single place had them. i found ONE place that sells magnum large which isnt even large to begin with.. it would be tight on 5" girth. does anyone know which stores sell XL's and XXL's?

And yes, i had 14 super awkward moments with the Indian guy at the counter. walk in, look at condoms, walk out. or even worse when they kept them behind the counter. walk in, ask for condoms, ask for XL's, leave disappointed.

....so i bought some ruffles and drove 20 miles back home..... help me out guys
        I'm sure you enjoyed asking for them. You probably said " Do you have any magnum xxxxxlg condoms, yea buddy". Lol
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
          I'm sure you enjoyed asking for them. You probably said " Do you have any magnum xxxxxlg condoms, yea buddy". Lol
          honestly, i was very proud of it, but it was also embarassing. i was trying to figure out how to word it perfectly lol

Comment

It can be hard finding even basic large fit if you are out of your normal area.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              It can be hard finding even basic large fit if you are out of your normal area.
              Thats probably because they can't keep them stocked fast enough due to the high demand and rates of sales of the large sizes.
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by TINKERBELL View Post
                buy them online.
                This is a pretty reasonable idea, if you really can't find them. Many online stores will ship products with a discreet label, so nobody will know what's inside. Just make sure that you're the one to get the mail they day your box comes. Shipping cost is a factor, but it'll be worth it if you would otherwise be spending fuel zipping around town trying to find a store.

Last choice would probably be to grab a phone book and start calling around before going out again. Save yourself a little time and energy.
                I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

It is also cheaper to buy them online
                  My progress log

Comment

Never had a problem buying them myself. Wal Mart carries them usually.

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
                      Thats probably because they can't keep them stocked fast enough due to the high demand and rates of sales of the large sizes.
                      That's dumb.

No I never see XL's anywhere. Online is pretty cheap actually. Big box of 'em from Amazon.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

What did you need condoms so bad for in the middle of the night that you went to 14 different places?

Comment

Good luck finding a condom with that girth mate! I've yet to find condoms that were made for 6.2+ girth
                          OT: Buy them online! It's alot cheaper and they got all the brands!
                          Motz
                          Last edited by Motz; 01-27-2012, 08:42 AM.
                          July 2011 - BPEL 6.4 x 5.8
                          Oct 2011 - BPEL 7.00 x 6.0 (YESSS!!! :D)
                          Marts 2012 - BPEL 7.5 x 6.2, NBPEL 7 ''

Shortterm goal: BPEL 7x6 (Goal accomplished, FUCK YES!)
                          Longterm goal: BPEL 8x6, lets gogo!

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                            That's dumb.

No I never see XL's anywhere. Online is pretty cheap actually. Big box of 'em from Amazon.
                            If it isn't the case then they should be on the shelves gathering dust. It's a possibility. Lol. With any other consumer item if a store doesn't have it it is because of little to no demand for the item or a large demand and therefore dificulties in keeping an inventory. Since a larger condom is typically required because of a large girth and not length and it is my belief that the average is larger than we are being told I will stick to that theory. In just the last couple of weeks there has been three new members at or very close to 7" girth. According to the studies It would seem that the probabilities of three guys that size that all just happened to find a web sight geared towards making them even bigger, I would think would be astronomical if the studies were accurate. The poll conducted here on starting girths tends to support my argument. If I remember correctly it was about 60/40 with 60% being larger then 5.25" and a sizeable portion of that was probably 5.5" or greater due to the .5" increments of the poll. I suppose a legitimate study of which size condoms sell the best would dispell my arguement but until then I think the larger girths are far more common than many believe. Feel free to disagree. I'm sure you will.
                            ColtAR-15
                            Last edited by ColtAR-15; 01-27-2012, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X