- 01-27-2012 #11
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
From what I've read, you could wear a regular at 5.6 or so inches and be fine or you could get away with wearing a magnum at 5.2 (maybe even 5), but only if your erections stay pretty consistent, you'd probably be in a bit of a trouble if it started to wane.Starting as of 2/1/11: 6.4 BPEL x 4.8 MSEG (5.6 NBPEL)
Just hoping to put together one full month of actually sticking to a routine and go from there.
My goals mainly revolve around developing high EQ erections that last during sex.
- 01-27-2012 #12
Rando says: "82.7% of men fall in the 0 to 5.3 inch girth range" --the zero is a little disconcerting! I'd hate to fall into the extreme low end of that ratio.
It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells
- 01-27-2012 #13
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
i would assume its magnum. its just brilliant yet simple marketing. guys would always go in trying to buy big condoms, and then when they see magnum on the label and it fits them theyll be surprised and keep buying that and feel like a god amongst men. magnums are maybe 1% bigger than regular size if anything. they, by no means, live up to their name
- By AlexMason in forum The GymReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2011, 12:25 AM
- By duppy in forum The GymReplies: 17Last Post: 11-15-2011, 04:44 PM
- By gtp in forum The GymReplies: 18Last Post: 08-13-2011, 01:04 AM
- By Sloppy in forum The GymReplies: 20Last Post: 05-03-2011, 07:16 AM
- By MrVega in forum Site Announcements & QuestionsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-17-2010, 08:25 PM