I-Arginine
    I-Tyrosine
    Horny Goat Weed
    Muira Puama
    Ginkgo Biloba
    Green Tea
    Saw Palmetto

Dont know if a bit obsessive??

If you have the cash to do it then why not...

Comment

What are you taking the supplements for and do you need them based on your day to day diet?

Comment

I don't see any issues. How old are you anyway? I know Horny Goat Weed and Saw Palmetto raises blood pressure, which is probably what you want, but for the older gents, it might not be desirable.

I also don't see anything besides amino acids and herbs. What about some good nutritional supplements?

Comment

Im 29 (30 in apr) Taken them for my cock and health to aid PE! I eat healthy anyway with balanced diet. If I could take one pill that was great for blood to penis and tissue repair I would!!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by BIGCROC View Post
            Im 29 (30 in apr) Taken them for my cock and health to aid PE! I eat healthy anyway with balanced diet. If I could take one pill that was great for blood to penis and tissue repair I would!!! :-)
            Right there is a big red flag on taking supplements. When supplementing things, forget about your dick, and focus ONLY on your overall health. Look at your diet and see what you are and are not getting, and what can actually benefit you. The whole "I'll take anything that might for work my dick" method of supplementing wont get you anywhere. Hate to sound mean, but the fact that you don't even know what it is you're putting into your body is a bit worrying as well. Hopefully it's just a simple spelling mistake, bit it's L-Arginine and L-Tyrosine. Maybe you should do some more research on general nutrition and your diet. It's not like you can just grab one of everything you think might benefit you and it actually will.

Comment

Yeah spelling mistake error, well what harm could it do DemOne?

Comment

If it's not making you sick, it's probably not unhealthy. How effective any of those things are is up for debate, but lots of people have taken lots of supplements, and it hasn't hurt many of them.

Comment

No, that is fine.

Were i you id ad a few things.

A multi Vitamin
                  Zinc..30 mg..The multi should have about 20mg
                  Vit D 5000iu
                  Fish oil minimum 3 g

"How much is enough"?
                  MORE

Comment

The L'Arginine can cause acid reflux to get worse if you are prone to those kind of problems.
                    BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
                    EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
                    Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
                    Base EG: 6 +.75
                    Top EG 5 +.5
                    NBPEL 6.2. +.2
                    BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Working...
                    X