Thread: after jp's 90 day
- 01-27-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
I been doing jp's routine and my question is what is recommend after the 90 days
- 01-27-2012 #2
There are soooo many things you can do. Are you more concerned with length or girth?12/7/11-
Goal 8/11/12 (21st birthday)-
- 01-28-2012 #3
I would continue with it but just slowly add time to each exercise, i.e a minute a week. That worked for me. If i felt that it could take it then i added abit more, but always doing so safely. Listen to your pens, if it wants to stop then stop. PE takes time, no need to rush.
- 02-01-2012 #4
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
I want at least 1 in on girth and 2 on length @ tjm19...
And thanks bro you have a nice progress gymboi any tips on doing the 90 day ? Also what's your take on edging ?
- 02-01-2012 #5
Cheers bro, glad you had a look. Tips...
1. Take your time.
2. Make every rep count. 5 minutes of perfect form is better than 20 minutes of bad form.
3. Days off. If you feel you need it then have a rest. Even though i am on a 2 on 1 off routine, i like to take 2 days in a row off sometimes.
4. Think about your safety all the time. Nothing worse than an injury when your on a good run of form.
5. Check your PIs regularly, this helps keep you training safe. PIs
6. Warm up and down. This is vital, it helps lesson the risk of injury. I like to do it on days off too. I feel it helps with recovery also.
7. Use baby powder for stretches, you get a much better grip.
8. Stay consistent. This is where a lot of guys slip up and wonder why they don't gain.
9. Stay determined. Think why you are doing PE in the first place, it may spur you on in difficult times.
10. Don't overtrain. Too much is bad (when starting out especially). Don't get ahead of yourself. The basics can give you a lot.
11. Don't force the growth, let it come when it wants.
12. Stretch lightly throughout the day i.e when you get up, bathroom breaks, going to bed. On days off too.
13. Believe you are going to grow! I truely think there is something to this. Mentally being in the right frame of mind (i think) helps you grow.
My take on edging...
Like most guys i like to edge at the end of a session because when you get close to the PONR, your penis is the biggest it can get. I feel this completes the whole routine. The only thing i don't do is cum at the end of it. Personally i think not popping my load helps with growth and gives you a hell of a better workout. I go for once every 2-3 weeks, it takes a lot of determination but i feel it is worth it!!
These are some things that have helped me, i hope they help you too mate.
- By Gain4Pain in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2011, 06:19 PM
- By FireChild in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2011, 05:33 PM
- By HighFlyer in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 11-09-2010, 02:27 PM
- By Mike5150 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-03-2010, 08:13 PM
- By gimme.that in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 08-03-2010, 01:28 PM