How many Uli's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Uli's

Do you think could take the place of 100 jelqs? Im wanting to only do uli's since im after girth more than length, so how many uli's would equal 100 jelqs? I currently do 3 uli's each for a minute while like 95% erect

thats like asking how many pushups equals 100 situps? its a really hard question to answer. whats important is time really... spend 20 minutes warming up. do as many one minute sets as you can, but work your way up slowly do a long warmdown as well, and heat between sets. ulis are not a beginner exercise.... there is a much greater potential for injury, your penis needs to be conditioned properly to sustain the increased blood pressure of the exercise. dont rush into this, it can be risky.
    The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
    now: 7X5
    next: 8X6

Comment

I'm curious why Ulis are considered to be an "advanced" PE exercise... ? Seems pretty easy going for me.

Comment

Originally posted by actionbuddy View Post
        I'm curious why Ulis are considered to be an "advanced" PE exercise... ? Seems pretty easy going for me.
        I think for someone starting out it might be an advance exercise. Did you do PE conditioning like JP90 before you started your Uli's? Some of the advance exercises sounds good.... but I will patiently wait for another couple of months before I go there. I want my willy happy, conditioned and stress-free cause I enjoy sex so much!

Life is a journey .... enjoy the ride!

Comment

OK... that sounds reasonable. But, aren't Ulis just a practice of squeezing your cock when it is hard? Don't we all do that when we are masturbating?

Comment

Originally posted by actionbuddy View Post
            OK... that sounds reasonable. But, aren't Ulis just a practice of squeezing your cock when it is hard? Don't we all do that when we are masturbating?
            Good question. Looking forward to the answers...

Life is a journey .... enjoy the ride!

Comment

The pressure you exert when doing uli's is much greater than when you beat off. Look at your shaft's blood veins bulging while holding a uli, and if you have any CS development it also will be bulging. You don't get anything close to that with jelqing or masturbation. Jelqing does not create the same amount of pressure, also the jelq and masturbation stroke are continually moving to different areas. The uli holds that pressure throughout your shaft. Jelqing is not done at full erection, but uli's are. That means that you are engorging your shaft at more than 100%. If you are not completely conditioned, the potential for serious injury is very great.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I agree with Rockstar on this one. If I were in your shoes, I'd do something like do however many ulis was equal to however many jelqs I was already used to doing and go from there. Or, if I was used to jelqing for 30 minutes a day, I'd uli for the same.

Comment

Ive been doing PE for 8 months now so ULIs arent a problem. I measured during a ULI and my girth was up like a couple millimeters which doesnt sound like much, but you do go past your normal erection level.

Comment

just remember to start slow, not push too hard, and use lots of heat. jelq gently between sets for circulation, and take it slooooow. its incredibly easy to overdo it and rupture blood vessels.
                    The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                    now: 7X5
                    next: 8X6

Comment

How many days of ulis a week?
                      thebodhi

Comment

More so how many rest days between intense girth work?
                        thebodhi

Comment

Originally posted by ABG View Post
                          Ive been doing PE for 8 months now so ULIs arent a problem. I measured during a ULI and my girth was up like a couple millimeters which doesnt sound like much, but you do go past your normal erection level.
                          Have you looked into Big Al's Advanced Jelq Free Routine? I'm not a big fan of jelqing and have started this routine recently and so far it's pretty killer! It involves squeezes, which are similar to ULI's except you squeeze the base and just below the glans. You should check it out! https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-routine.html

Comment

I just realized how old this thread is lol

Comment

i think i have read it. But they dont include how many times a week you should do them? I know it depends on eq and pis but still how much rest is needed between an intense uli squeeze exercise
                              thebodhi

Comment

Working...
                              X