Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Jelqs (UJ) and Ultimate V's (UV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Jelqs (UJ) and Ultimate V's (UV)

I want to repost these because many guys want to know what the next step is after they have gotten themselves conditioned. At the same time some don't want to get into devices, or overly complicated routines, just more intense ones. Some want to see size enhancement, but for whatever reason don't want or don't have a lot of time to do PE. These two exercises can be made as intense as you want, especially the UV's. Depending on how much pressure you squeeze your fingers together when doing them, you can experience incredible expansion on your CC's. While the UV's main purpose is girth related, I have gained as much as 3/4" of temporary length gain from doing these. The UJ's will target your CS. Just these two exercises can give you that next level step without having to learn completely new techniques. Because I do these with a lot of force, my workouts don't take long at all. I am doing about 20 minutes between the two exercises. If you add in perhaps three, 60 second uli's, you would have a workout that hits your CC's with max intensity, the same for your CS, and the uli's will add size to your veins along with some girth benefits. Not bad for a workout that takes well under 30 minutes.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-jelq-uj.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...te-vs-uvs.html
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 01-31-2012, 01:10 PM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

i now only do UJ instead of jelqing and they kick ass, but the Ultimate V i could never grasp really get a great girth workout from the V jelq anyways but i will try again.

maybe i will understand it better when i re-read it

Comment

hmmmm i get it now do the reverse duhh great post rbi99 thanks

Comment

Do you think you can reduce the amount of jelqs because of the intensity?

Comment

Originally posted by OkButNotEnought View Post
          Do you think you can reduce the amount of jelqs because of the intensity?
          Short answer is yes. While I keep changing my routine depending on what I am after or time available, or desire to do PE, presently I am doing 100 UJ's, followed by 100 UV's. It takes about eight minutes for the UJ's (five second strokes), and about 13 minutes for the UV's as I do them very slowly. So in about 20 minutes I have jelqed my unit into a very nice plump condition.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Hey RBI99 i just now was trying your modified V-jelq and compared to your UJ i don't think it works as well. the UJ is just one intense exercise i get swollen pumped up as can be after it. The V jelq i just cannot get that same clampage and force of blood into my head. Does this happen to you? or do you find the V jelqs to be similar in intensity? Or do they offer some benefit completley different than the UJ ?

I just did a set of a 100UJ and 100vj the 100 UJ were killer the VJ while good, i just did'nt get the same force application accross the area of my unit

Comment

Sorry guys. Can you explain the UJ again or direct me to a tutorial. Not sure I understand it correctly. Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by jaythjimmy View Post
                Sorry guys. Can you explain the UJ again or direct me to a tutorial. Not sure I understand it correctly. Thanks,
                Neither exercise is radically different in form, the changes are subtle but important for enhancing the exercise. Normal jelqs are done with an overhand ok grip using your pointing finger and thumb. The UJ adds a second finger (middle one) to the ok grip. Get your normal grip, with it in place now add your middle finger, and make sure both finger tips are placed onto your CS. As your middle finger reaches the base of your glans, lift it off and continue until your pointing finger also reaches your glans. Keep that grip firmly in place as you stretch your shaft straight out. Hold that position while you get your next grip in place at your base. Once your second grip is fully secured, release your grip at your glans and begin your next jelq. By holding your unit straight out it gives you better access to your base. While holding your unit firmly at your glans, you should feel your shaft expand considerably as you get your second grip. The firmer your grip at both ends, the more you will feel that expansion.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline777 View Post
                  Hey RBI99 i just now was trying your modified V-jelq and compared to your UJ i don't think it works as well. the UJ is just one intense exercise i get swollen pumped up as can be after it. The V jelq i just cannot get that same clampage and force of blood into my head. Does this happen to you? or do you find the V jelqs to be similar in intensity? Or do they offer some benefit completley different than the UJ ?

I just did a set of a 100UJ and 100vj the 100 UJ were killer the VJ while good, i just did'nt get the same force application accross the area of my unit
                  I came up with the UV because I also felt that the traditional way of doing V's left me feeling like I pretty much wasted my time doing them. I could only do so many before my fingers got tired, and the pressure I applied while trying to squeeze two fingers left a whole lot to be desired. By simply using your other hand to squeeze your jelqing fingers together, changed everything about it. While traditionally you did the V with the webbing of your fingers underneath your shaft, I do my UV's the opposite (fingers pointing toward the ground, webbing on top of my shaft). I go very slowly, and I use a lot of squeezing force. Just throwing a number out there since I can't measure it, I am easily using 10 times the amount of force while doing UV's compared to regular V's where you simply squeeze your jelqing fingers together. To boot, doing them the traditional way, if you used a lot of force squeezing your fingers, you would tire long before you finished your routine. By using your other hand to squeeze your fingers for you, you decide how long to go, and the first and the last jelq are equally strong. I do all of my jelqing in a downward direction because I can generate more stretching power that way, reduce the amount of skin pull (UV's will pull skin no matter what you use for a lube or direction you jelq), and take advantage of the powers of gravity to help pull the blood down as I jelq. Done correctly, there is absolutely no comparison regarding the effectiveness of the regular V vs. the UV. I wish I could scream out loud that this exercise should be a staple exercise in PE, replacing the regular V. I cannot think of a single advantage the regular V has over the UV, except for a person who has a handicap regarding the use of one of his hands.
                  rbi99
                  Retired Moderator
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by rbi99; 02-07-2012, 07:23 AM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Today I measured as I did my routine: 100 UJ's followed by 100 UV's. I was no more than 50% erect, so my mid girth measurement normally would be 5 3/4" or a little more than that. After 100 UJ's I had a mid girth measurement of about 6 and 2/16th". . After 50 UV's, I gained another 3/16th", and the last 50 UV's brought me up to 6 1/2". Even if my measurements were off 10% or so for error (my hands had lube on them and I was in the middle of my routine, and because my shaft was so much thicker I can't swear that the erection level start to finish was identical), that is still an incredible amount of temporary girth gain. In addition, UV's give me up to 3/4" temporary length gain. If someone tried the above only doing regular jelqs and V's, I seriously doubt you would see temporary gains like that. The entire routine took less than 25 minutes. I must add that I always use a lot of pressure, someone using less might see less swelling afterwards. One could do more reps or fewer, but I am content to keep my routine easily manageable.
                    rbi99
                    Retired Moderator
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by rbi99; 02-10-2012, 05:48 AM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Ok, so to clarify, the UV has the fingers pointing down to the ground (it is essentially an A grip as opposed to a V grip)?

And do you have your palm pointing outwards or towards your stomach?

Also, when I v-jelq I use my free hand to hold my scrotum because if I don't I tend to bring up a load of skin when I jelq, since I will be using both of my hands for the UV do you have any suggestions to avoid this?

Looking to incorporate them into my routine as normal V-jelqs are quite disappointing!
                      My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                        Ok, so to clarify, the UV has the fingers pointing down to the ground (it is essentially an A grip as opposed to a V grip)?

And do you have your palm pointing outwards or towards your stomach?

Also, when I v-jelq I use my free hand to hold my scrotum because if I don't I tend to bring up a load of skin when I jelq, since I will be using both of my hands for the UV do you have any suggestions to avoid this?

Looking to incorporate them into my routine as normal V-jelqs are quite disappointing!
                        I do these palm side in. I feel this lets me slide the fingers down against my pubic bone better. Unfortunately there will be skin pull doing these if you use anywhere near the pressure I do. However, just as my jelq reaches the base of my glans I suck my stomach in and this is enough to pull it back (I don't have a gut to suck, but you get my point). Alternately you could probably loosen your grip a little as you approach it. Jelqing downward also helps to reduce skin pull because you are putting pressure on your upper ligs and that helps hold skin back. Increasing your erection level will also help to keep the skin tighter. I use a water based lube and switch hands after every 10 jelqs. When I switch I also re-moisten my jelqing fingers (to save on water I have a cup of hot water that I dip my fingers into).
                        rbi99
                        Retired Moderator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by rbi99; 02-09-2012, 08:24 PM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Surprisingly I haven't had a problem with excessive skin pulling I think that the problem with the V-jelq was that I was pulling my scrotum and turkey-neck up along the shaft when I began the jelq stroke. The UV actually eliminates this problem as it uses an A grip.

Also, I have added a mini-squeeze to these, when I reach the glans I leave the A in place and squeeze while I put the other hand in place at the base, I then squeeze both for about 2 seconds before bringing the hand at the glans to the base in order to clamp my fingers and start another stroke.

In regards to UJs, I can't do them properly because of my scrotum and turkey-neck, it just doesn't feel like i'm doing it right. As an alternative could I do some sideways UVs in order to work out the CS? I am mainly looking for girth so adding to my depth is an essential part of this.
                          My progress log

Comment

I tried a couple of UV's sideways just to see what it was like, but my unit wanted to twist too badly. Haven't spent any time trying to work out the kinks.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Ok, if I work on the technique in order to avoid twisting do you think that it could effectively target the CS? if not could you recommend another exercises other than UJs?
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X